`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 Score RC, parallel lots for trade

2011 Score RC, parallel lots for trade
I have opened 2 cases of these, and I have as many as 25 RCs of numerous players. Let me know who you would like, and I would like to trade for similar valued Cowboys, Texans, and Jeremy Kerley cards. I also have a bunch of Gold Zone, Red Zone, Scorecard, and a few End Zone, autos, RC variations, and Artist Proofs. The End Zones are supposedly print runs of 6, and I Pulled a Mark Ingram last night.
Any interest, just let me know who you would like to trade for, and I am sure we can make a deal.
Thanks,
Mickey

RE: 2011 Score RC, parallel lots for trade
I need any Stafford you might have pulled

I'd be interested in any Kaepernicks you pulled.
[Image: cIi7FQg.png]

I need mark ingrams , julio Jones , and Marcell dareus such as red zone score card etc.. lmk what ya got
[Image: 1V8zK.jpg]

I need the same as Chris (bamamania) if you have extras. As well as any Patriots variations you may have pulled.
Collect BARRY SANDERS, Tom Brady, Bama Alums and Randy Moss
[Image: cfFrftN.png]
I only give DC for trades over $50

Any Michael Vick's or Randy Moss's that I could use. Let me know.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

(05-02-2013, 11:47 AM)mickey871 Wrote: I have opened 2 cases of these, and I have as many as 25 RCs of numerous players. Let me know who you would like, and I would like to trade for similar valued Cowboys, Texans, and Jeremy Kerley cards. I also have a bunch of Gold Zone, Red Zone, Scorecard, and a few End Zone, autos, RC variations, and Artist Proofs. The End Zones are supposedly print runs of 6, and I Pulled a Mark Ingram last night.
Any interest, just let me know who you would like to trade for, and I am sure we can make a deal.
Thanks,
Mickey
I have a Jeremy kerley sweet spot auto helmet, tyron smith auto sweet spot card. Andre Johnson sp rookie, 2006 longevity miles Austin rookie.Looking for any gold zones or red zones.
(05-02-2013, 01:25 PM)bamamania89 Wrote: I need mark ingrams , julio Jones , and Marcell dareus such as red zone score card etc.. lmk what ya got
I have a marcel dareus timeless treasure prime jersey 12/25. I would love to trade or sell it for a steal.

Thanks for the responses, and I will get lists to each of you of what I have of your wants.

I would take any Steven Jackson's
[Image: TotallySports.png]
Collecting Steven Jackson, Sam Bradford, Peyton Manning, Derek Jeter,Andre Ethier, Clayton Kershaw, Rickey Henderson, Kobe Bryant
http://s992.photobucket.com/user/datsyukguy/library/

Busy with Spring FB, but I will have lists for you guys this weekend. Is anyone interested in dupes of RCs I am pulling? Let me know if you would like more than 1.