`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
300 Junior cards updated in org FT...knocked down Lebron auto. More LBJ and KD wants
Shocked 
300 Junior cards updated in org FT...knocked down Lebron auto. More LBJ and KD wants
Offer open trades or PM if you have pretty much any Lebron or KD cards now. I'll have 300 more Juniors in my org soon (only listed 1 of each when setting up for the Lebron auto trade).

I am only interested in Lebron, Durant, Adrian Peterson, and Shaq...in that order.

I would take HOF baseball rookies and/or a nice rookie of Kershaw, Verlander, Trout, Harper, JUpton, or some other current stars, I'd be open.

Thanks! And thank you to Junior22 for the Lebron auto trade!!!

RE: 300 Junior cards updated in org FT...knocked down Lebron auto. More LBJ and KD wants
wow...jealous...what did you have to give up for the lebron auto if you dont mind me asking?

RE: 300 Junior cards updated in org FT...knocked down Lebron auto. More LBJ and KD wants
A TON of PC needs (213 Griffey Jr cards-which was rough for someone that grew up a HUGE Junior fan) and some cash! I traded greatly in favor, as I would expect for a card like a Lebron auto. Willing to trade heavily in favor of anyone to get a Durant auto or more rare Lebron and Durant rookies.