`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
listia??

listia??

has anyone tried this free auction site??

i have gotten some nice cards via auctions there.

RE: listia??
that site looks like a pain in the *****
[Image: DEAN%20SMITH%20MICHAEL%20JORDAN%20BANNER...qrwcus.jpg]

(04-30-2013, 03:09 PM)patrick54 Wrote: that site looks like a pain in the *****
+1

Really bizarre format and almost every auction you look at has like a hundred "rules" if you intend to bid on their stuff. I'm also not a fan of how often you see "concealed cash only cuz my paypal account doesn't work" on there either but maybe that's just me, or maybe the few I looked at just happen to say that.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

i have had a bunch of auctions work just fine.i live in Denmark and have even been shipped cards for free to me.

Do you have to buy credits on this site? If so, then I'd stay clear from it. Anytime you have to spend money without proof that you will actually get something in return is not a good investment.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]

you can earn free points,i have won over 30 auctions that way.

listia is close to an outright scam

This is obviously a commercial.
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.

i have no connection to listia and only write to inform others.

i see listia as being a nice way to get good finds for your collection.

(05-03-2013, 06:19 AM)hgyt Wrote: i have no connection to listia and only write to inform others.

i see listia as being a nice way to get good finds for your collection.
You do make a very good point. If it works for you then that's the only thing that matters. I can understand because you are overseas and would like to tap every avenue possible, but for me my options might be a little better so I'd stay clear of this type of auction.

Their are other auctions that I don't frequent as well, mainly because they usually don't have items I want.
I collect LeBron, Jordan, Kobe and anything that catches my eye.
[Image: SU1BRzAxODMtMS5qcGc-1.jpg]