`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Question about Panini and their guarantee

Question about Panini and their guarantee
So I purchased a 2012 Panini Black Box Andrew Luck On Card Auto/Patch #/20 and on the back it only guarantee's the Player Even worn material and not the autograph. So I contacted Panini and they informed me its legit and was a last min add to the product which is fine as I know its legit. Since it didnt have the guarantee I requested a Panini letterhead stating this autograph was authentic and witnessed in front of a Panini representative. They informed me to just use the email from Tracy Hackler and or Panini Customer Service Manager which I feel is not enough. I really believe my request for a Panini Letter of Authenticity is not asking a lot.

Am I wrong or should I continue with this?
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: Question about Panini and their guarantee
Hit em up on the twitters or their blog, Hackler seems to have a bit of clout when it comes to these things. It would be unfair to you if they recommend authentication by a third party (like PSA/DNA or JSA).

It's not asking too much to request a company verify their products.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(04-29-2013, 06:05 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Hit em up on the twitters or their blog, Hackler seems to have a bit of clout when it comes to these things. It would be unfair to you if they recommend authentication by a third party (like PSA/DNA or JSA).

It's not asking too much to request a company verify their products.
That's the kicker they said to use our email correspondence as authentication which was between me, Tracy and the Customer Service manager.
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

I can send you an email stating that it is authentic and guaranteed just as well as they can. I agree on the formal letterhead.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]