`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Sanchez, Geno, Garrard, McElroy, Simms: all better then tebow

Sanchez, Geno, Garrard, McElroy, Simms: all better then tebow
On a team with 6 qb's either under contract or drafted, the jets decided the bottom of that barrel? 2nd string punt protector tim tebow

As bad an sanchez has been the past 2 years, as untested geno and simms are (thats matt simms, not phil or chris), as unspecial as mcelroy was,,,,

tebow was worse

he was brought to the jets for one reason only: to sell tickets. because for some strange reason, some fans have acted like tebow is the first vocal christian in the history of the NFL (of course, he isnt, but that doesnt matter to hardcore tebowers)

make this very clear: this is the reason he was still in the league - not because he is a good qb, but because he can sell tickets (though this year...maybe not).

RE: Sacnhez, Geno, Garrard, McElroy, Simms: all better then tebow
I think Tebow fits well with the Bears. They like to run. And Cutler looked bad last year.
 photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

He plays better than Sanchez, but they owe Sanchez too much money. They're betting that Geno is the man now. What a circus.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

Tebow has skills, but he has never had an offensive area that he can fit with. I think that the run style he's used to running would make him a great fit on some offenses. As bad as it is, something tells me that the Seahawks may make a run at him and invite him for a visit.
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

tebow has skills? what exactly are those skills?

he isnt an accurate passer. not even marginally. he doesnt have elite speed, not at the nfl level. he doesnt read progressions well

i mean sure, he protected the heck out of the punter

the fact is: the wildcat worked for a few games for the dolphins, but teams caught on. veer offenses dont work in the nfl, option offenses dont work in the nfl...players have to much lateral speed on defense

why cant folks realize that tebow is nothing more than eric crouch?
(04-29-2013, 11:36 AM)evanturner12 Wrote: I think Tebow fits well with the Bears. They like to run. And Cutler looked bad last year.
ANY qb with that oline would look bad

eric crouch.. seriously? eric crouch came in as a wide reciever then years after as a free safety. eric crouch realized he couldnt be a QB at the nfl level before he was even drafted.. tebow wont acknowledge it.
eric crouch was/still is better than tebow ever thought of being
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

He can read the progression okay. He's just not accurate at all. He doesn't need the speed. He'll just run you over. That puts him at risk as a QB.
Still better than Sanchez though. Big Grin
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

doesnt matter whos quarterback.. they have no running game and the defense is iffy anymore. in 2009-2010 they had one of the best running games in the league in consecutive years. wheres that gone? everyone forgets about thomas jones how much of a beast he was for them.. they lost him in and signed an AGED tomlinson? didnt pan out so well.nobody cared about sanchezel in his 1st 2 years because the running game was so great. they draft geno smith and have.. WHO for running back? joe mcknight?
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-29-2013, 11:46 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: ANY qb with that oline would look bad
Cutler was justing bombing it when he didn't have to.

With that bad o-line the wildcat would be a plus.

photo 7dbbff6f-c806-4600-9a7a-188e4785bb3a.jpg

(04-29-2013, 12:14 PM)jfrench91 Wrote: eric crouch.. seriously? eric crouch came in as a wide reciever then years after as a free safety. eric crouch realized he couldnt be a QB at the nfl level before he was even drafted.. tebow wont acknowledge it.
eric crouch was/still is better than tebow ever thought of being
Eric crouch lives by me and comes into my work about 2-3 times a year. I agree that eric is a better qb then tebow, but he is a huge d bag in person. He still thinks his excrement does not stink lol
[Image: 38lDS2Y.png]
Registry http://registry.beckett.com/player-detai...pc_2286189
PC http://s69.photobucket.com/albums/i49/se.../Suh%20PC/
RC - 35/37
Auto - 83/341
1/1- 11
**Banner made by jbel4331**