`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2011 ITG ... there are not the hits I was looking for

RE: 2011 ITG ... there are not the hits I was looking for
I'm officially addicted to ITG. I can't pass them up every time I see a box at Walmart. Also talked my LCS into carrying them. Gotten some amazing pulls, even more amazing when you consider it's a $50-60 box. Some of my pulls are:

Mike Trout 1/1 auto
Manny Machado gold auto print run of 10
Devin Mesoraco gold auto also print run of 10
2 Zach Wheeler auto
Zach Wheeler 1/1 patch
Don Mattingly patch
Don Mattingly auto
Carlton Fisk auto
Andre Dawson jumbo relic/auto
Matt Harvey auto

(04-29-2013, 08:52 PM)jrod7290 Wrote: I'm officially addicted to ITG. I can't pass them up every time I see a box at Walmart. Also talked my LCS into carrying them. Gotten some amazing pulls, even more amazing when you consider it's a $50-60 box. Some of my pulls are:

Mike Trout 1/1 auto
Manny Machado gold auto print run of 10
Devin Mesoraco gold auto also print run of 10
2 Zach Wheeler auto
Zach Wheeler 1/1 patch
Don Mattingly patch
Don Mattingly auto
Carlton Fisk auto
Andre Dawson jumbo relic/auto
Matt Harvey auto
WOW!! I'm requesting some photos. That is insane. How many boxes have you bought? I noticed there is a Series 1 and Series 2. Which has the better players?

(04-29-2013, 08:56 PM)Neifert Wrote: WOW!! I'm requesting some photos. That is insane. How many boxes have you bought? I noticed there is a Series 1 and Series 2. Which has the better players?
I've gotten the better hits from series 1. There's a series 2 high numbers as well not much luck on that one

(04-29-2013, 08:56 PM)Neifert Wrote: WOW!! I'm requesting some photos. That is insane. How many boxes have you bought? I noticed there is a Series 1 and Series 2. Which has the better players?
Series 1+2 are good. Series 2 high number only has Profar and I don't think anyone else is all that good.

Sold the majority of them already. The Machado is on the way to comc right now. Traded the Mattingly patch to someone here but I kept the Trout.

[Image: 4-11008_zpsd764c441.jpg]

Bought 3-4 boxes of series 1 and probably 5-6 of series 2.

Here's a couple pics from another break I posted here.

[Image: 4-11006_zps206e68dc.jpg]

[Image: 4-11004_zps2de9c75d.jpg]

[Image: 11itg001_zpsde03cbf1.jpg]

[Image: itg11001_zps8d42d55b.jpg]

I do really like the way most of the cards look. I'd picked up a few of the Max Kepler here and there and really liked them. Still like the look of them, was just hoping for a little better luck. Looks like you've done real well for yourself. Keep me in mind if you land any Keplers - really looking for the gold versions. These are the ones I've picked up so far.
[Image: kep_zps99774661.jpg]

[Image: 5_zps359c8be2.jpg]

[Image: max_zps6fb4cd74.jpg]
Kepler

This made me scour the bay for a box because they are pretty cool looking. Got a box of Series 1. Probably get it next week. Any Kepler's will come your way first Jared. Hopefully i pull something sick like JRod has.

(04-30-2013, 12:40 AM)Neifert Wrote: This made me scour the bay for a box because they are pretty cool looking. Got a box of Series 1. Probably get it next week. Any Kepler's will come your way first Jared. Hopefully i pull something sick like JRod has.
That's awesome. Hope you got a good eal and you get a bunch of good stuff. And definitely do keep me in mind for any of the other Keplers - there should be a bunch of them.
Kepler

(04-30-2013, 01:20 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: That's awesome. Hope you got a good eal and you get a bunch of good stuff. And definitely do keep me in mind for any of the other Keplers - there should be a bunch of them.
Just under $40 shipped. Got hit with a $6.85 shipping fee(Ouch)

From my experience, the first card in the box sets the tone for the rest of it. Trout 1/1, Fisk, Dawson and Mattingly autos were all right on top when I opened the box. So if the first card is good, the box usually is as well Also noticed you can get 2 cards of one in player even though there are only 5 in the box.Sometimes it's bad, sometimes it's good. I got the Wheeler 1/1 and one of my Wheeler autos in the same box.

you still have the Sanchez?