`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG updated. Feedback added. Ready for round 2!
Thumbs Up 
ORG updated. Feedback added. Ready for round 2!
My first round of trades on here went really well! I would like to specifically thank JMarchand for getting the ball rolling and also Mikarlo, Akaus, and Pingbling for the great communication and help with the trade protocols.

I have added a lot of cards (over 1000 available for trade now) and am ready to fire up some more transactions!

I trade only for Larry Bird. I trade for ANY Larry Bird cards.

As others will now tell you I have been known to trade Auto/GU for Bird base cards.

Please take a moment to browse my ORG and see if there is anything you like there. Also I have a ton of big name players I have not added to my ORG yet (for non auto/gu) but would add them upon request, just shoot me a message or post in this thread which player you would like to see added [Image: cool.gif]. Currently the players I have every card i own listed for are Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, Garnett and Rondo. Other than those players I have nearly all of my Auto, GU and SP cards listed.

Thanks for your time and see you at the trade!

Kale

I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: ORG updated. Feedback added. Ready for round 2!
Sent u a open offer, Iam looking for dengs and other bulls. Thanks Lmk

[Image: RrDSQvU.png]

(04-28-2013, 09:34 AM)atteberry23 Wrote: Sent u a open offer, Iam looking for dengs and other bulls. Thanks Lmk
Counter sent thanks [Image: cool.gif]
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

Several deals made. Thanks Tnesmith, Atteberry23 and Tbarn291! All your cards were sent the same day we made the deal.

Anyone else? Please have a look and dont be shy about asking me to load a certain player in to my ORG. Atteberry23 wanted to see all my Luol Dengs and I had over 100 of them loaded an hour later.

I am still sitting at home on medical leave from work so it doesn't bother me to invest a little time to make the trade work for you.

See you at the trading table! [Image: cool.gif]