`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
UPDATE!!! Has this ever happened to you?
Big Grin 
UPDATE!!! Has this ever happened to you?
I've been waiting for two packages from the bay and after receiving notifications that they were delivered, I ran to the mailbox but found nothing. USPS tracking says that they were delivered. I have a feeling that the mailman delivered them to the wrong address. I'm kind of bummed since these were PC items. Has anyone experienced this before? Is there anything I can do? Thanks for your input.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

RE: Has this ever happened to you?
This happened to me once. I checked the mail during the afternoon and later on that night I checked the DC on another incoming item and it said it was delivered. I then went back to the mailbox and sure enough the package was sitting there for me. I still have no clue how that happened but it did lol. Id say give it until tomorrow and see what happens.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Only real thing you can do is wait to see if that good neighbor of yours will be kind enough to give you what's rightfully yours. Sorry about hearing that.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I've had them show up the next day.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I had a neighbor walk me a package once. It was a freebie, so I wouldn't have even known.

[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

(04-27-2013, 04:14 AM)branesergen Wrote: I've had them show up the next day.
That's always how it works for me. The package always shows up the day after its marked as delivered. No matter what it is.
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

It's been two days now. Hope they show up today. I'll keep you guys updated. Thanks for the info.
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

i had a PC card go out for delivery in the wrong city. since i have a po box i didnt understand why it was in the hands of a mailman in L.A. i asked my local po whats up and she said it should get re routed to me when it was undelivered. well, i kept tracking it as it was re routed to another sorting facility and sent to a city that is one letter off from mine. again i inquired at my po and they were not helpful, saying i should wait and see. tracking said delivered to po box xxx in the wrong city! so after all this i ended up writing a letter to my po box number in the city it was delivered hoping for an honest person (included a stamped envelope) and have heard nothing since. hope ya have better luck.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

Back in college when I was broke as a joke I put together the money to buy a card around $100. It was missing for a week before someone down the street brought it to me. She said it'd been in her garage for a week. Seems the mail man hid it there so no one would steal it...
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

sometimes they "prescan" it, doing all the packages on a route at one time...but then it doesnt go out that day