`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
4-for-$20 Sale Football Edition (Scans)

4-for-$20 Sale Football Edition (Scans)
So I have to downsize my collection a bit and generate some money to help cover a big purchase for my PC, so I'm offering the cards below at the price of 4-for-$20.

I have an even bigger thread with the same deal on the Baseball boards, so check out http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-153...age-1.html and feel free to mix & match sports.

Shipping is $3 if you buy 4 cards, $2 if you buy 8 and free if you buy 12 or more. Minimum purchase is 4 cards, sorry, it's not worthwhile for me to sell them individually at this price.

Tell me what you want in the thread or find them in my org and send it to me as an open offer. Sorry, not trading at this time. Any questions, fire me a PM. Cheers!

[Image: fbsale01.jpg]
[Image: fbsale02.jpg]
[Image: fbsale03.jpg]
[Image: fbsale04.jpg]
[Image: fbsale05.jpg]
[Image: fbsale06.jpg]
[Image: fbsale07.jpg]
[Image: fbsale08.jpg]
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

RE: 4-for-$20 Sale Football Edition (Scans)
Saturday bump, lots of great deals available, and check the baseball thread too!
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!