`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 new pick-ups for my Bayne collection
04-25-2013, 10:41 PM
2 new pick-ups for my Bayne collection
I got these in today. Got a great deal on them. I didn't even see scans of the cards before I bought them. I bought them for 30% of BV each with no shipping cost. Great RU pieces, just gotta figure out what part of the car and/or what logo they are from.

[Image: TrevorBayneMEMs.jpg]

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
[Image: JJSolarSwatches.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-26-2013, 02:54 PM
RE: 2 new pick-ups for my Bayne collection
Nice! Do you have his Premium Purple RC /25? I have one looking to move.

[Image: OKimtze.png]
04-27-2013, 02:33 AM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 02:40 AM by spazmatastic.)
(04-26-2013 02:54 PM)minitracer Wrote:  Nice! Do you have his Premium Purple RC /25? I have one looking to move.

Thanks. No, I do not have that Purple. I doubt I have anything to trade for it, but LMK if you see some items in my ORG that you'll trade it for.

Always looking for: Ozzie Smith/Stan Musial/Lou Brock/STL Cardinals, NFL-CAR/GB/NE and NASCAR-Jimmie Johnson/Mark Martin
04-27-2013, 10:22 AM
the first looks like could be sprint decal
04-27-2013, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 04-27-2013 12:32 PM by minitracer.)
True.
Didn't see anything sorry. Would you do 15 shipped with a PayPal gift payment?
Actually $14.

04-28-2013, 01:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 01:47 AM by spazmatastic.)
(04-27-2013 10:22 AM)ben625 Wrote:  the first looks like could be sprint decal

That's what I was thinking too. The second looks like it could be from the Nationwide Series logo OR the Ford logo.
It is somewhat confusing to me that they would have Bayne in a Roush uni. from a 2012 product AND with a RU piece though. Bayne just took over for Stenhouse this season. Does anyone have any extra info as to HOW this Bayne card shows him in a RFR uniform? Am I missing something?

Either way, I am glad I bought them. Both cards are cool looking and go great with the rest of my extremely small TB collection.
(04-27-2013 12:31 PM)minitracer Wrote:  True.
Didn't see anything sorry. Would you do 15 shipped with a PayPal gift payment?
Actually $14.

I really can't afford to buy anything else right now BUT... which card are we talking about exactly? What card # is it?

04-28-2013, 11:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-28-2013 11:26 PM by minitracer.)
(04-28-2013 01:41 AM)spazmatastic Wrote:  That's what I was thinking too. The second looks like it could be from the Nationwide Series logo OR the Ford logo.
It is somewhat confusing to me that they would have Bayne in a Roush uni. from a 2012 product AND with a RU piece though. Bayne just took over for Stenhouse this season. Does anyone have any extra info as to HOW this Bayne card shows him in a RFR uniform? Am I missing something?

Either way, I am glad I bought them. Both cards are cool looking and go great with the rest of my extremely small TB collection.

I really can't afford to buy anything else right now BUT... which card are we talking about exactly? What card # is it?
It's in my org. 2011 Premium purple /25 card #3. 8/25 to be exact.