`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Redemption Day

Redemption Day
I can scratch off one more redemption card from my pending list.
I haven't been waiting that long for this one.
IMO, the Five Star line, like many high end product was way over priced, but I have to admit, the cards are beautiful.
Here's what was in the mail box yesterday!
[Image: 69DE7E80-FA68-47BA-BA94-E2B8849D1E58-826...b61100.jpg]
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

RE: Redemption Day
I finally got a redemption back from the 2012 sterling yesterday.
Topps must be on a roll this week.

Nice looking card, the higher end cards really do look much nicer especially with the on card auto's

(04-25-2013, 05:49 AM)rentzington Wrote: I finally got a redemption back from the 2012 sterling yesterday.

Nice looking card, the higher end cards really do look much nicer especially with the on card auto's
Congrats on your long awaited redemption! According to some info I got from a topps employee, the tristar fulfillment center puts together 10,000 pieces of mail before they ship. So a bunch of redemptions go out in waves. There should be some good stuff out and about.

I'm still waiting on a Ty Cobb relic from 2012 Topps series 1 ..... Over 13 months ago, which really isn't all that bad, considering other forum members have been waiting longer than that, but what I find most annoying/confusing is that currently in Tribute, there are Cobb relics made, packaged and out in circulation. So, what are they waiting for ...they have relics? There's no signature cut that they are waiting on? They have a good supply of cardboard Smile why is THAT card behind in production, but 2013 is released? High end gets priority?

Send me the damn swatch, some glue and a card and I'll put the thing together! Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I love the redemptions but I hate waiting for them. I'm still waiting on a Will Middlebrooks Jumbo patch Auto from the 2012 Finest from last August.

(04-25-2013, 06:59 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Congrats on your long awaited redemption! According to some info I got from a topps employee, the tristar fulfillment center puts together 10,000 pieces of mail before they ship. So a bunch of redemptions go out in waves. There should be some good stuff out and about.

I'm still waiting on a Ty Cobb relic from 2012 Topps series 1 ..... Over 13 months ago, which really isn't all that bad, considering other forum members have been waiting longer than that, but what I find most annoying/confusing is that currently in Tribute, there are Cobb relics made, packaged and out in circulation. So, what are they waiting for ...they have relics? There's no signature cut that they are waiting on? They have a good supply of cardboard Smile why is THAT card behind in production, but 2013 is released? High end gets priority?

Send me the damn swatch, some glue and a card and I'll put the thing together! Smile

(04-25-2013, 05:49 AM)rentzington Wrote: I finally got a redemption back from the 2012 sterling yesterday.

They must have remembered, ohhh geezz we have some customers waiting for redemptions since 3 years ago, lets give them something so they keep calm lol
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice griffey
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]