`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Heritage FT

2013 Heritage FT
I just got done adding some 2013 Heritage base/inserts from a couple blasters that I opened. I can't go over 100 cards in my organize so there are some base cards that I didn't list. If you have a base wantlist shoot it my way and I can check to see if I have some of the cards. Otherwise, all my inserts are listed as well as some of the base that I have.

Will trade for just about anything Cardinals, but I'm mostly interested in the 2013 stuff.

RE: 2013 Heritage FT
Anyone need some Heritage? Need to get rid of as many as possible!

Anyone need Heritage cards....let's get some deals done so I can ship before the weekend!

Anyone? Need to get these Heritage cards traded or sold!

Anyone need some Heritage today?? I have about 30 base cards not listed, so if you need any base send me your checklist and I'll see if I have anything else. Just looking for recent Cardinals cards in return. Let's get some trade done tonight!...I need this stuff gone!

I need a lot of the SP's and inserts ill get a list together for you

(04-29-2013, 02:44 AM)renfrow831 Wrote: I need a lot of the SP's and inserts ill get a list together for you
I don't have any SPs left, but I have a few inserts remaining.

Still need to get rid of all these. Not all of my base cards are listed so send me your base checklist and I'll see what else I have. Sorry, no SPs left.

Also, I just picked up all the Cardinals base cards from 2013 Topps, Heritage, and GQ.....so I'd trade for just about anything that I don't have of Y. Molina, Wainwright, Carpenter, etc.

I still have a buncha base cards that I need to get rid of! Will trade in your favor to get rid of as many as possible. Sorry no SPs, but not all of my base are listed so feel free to send me your checklist.