`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gypsy Queen jabber..

RE: Gypsy Queen jabber..
I bought one blaster the rest rack pack and single retail packs. Since I only collect the minis I just been buying them or trading for them. Theres no point for me to buy hobby boxes.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I have opened a couple of blasters and a few rack packs. They have all been middle of the road except for the last rack pack, which was pretty good.

I bought zero packs/Blasters/boxes/rack packs Smile
However I've spent about $600 on lots of mini's:
Need about 30 more to finish the base/variation mini set.
Have around 100/350 of the Sepia set
40/350 Green
100/350 Black
1 Leather 1/1 (Jose Reyes)
The only thing I need to add to the PC is a Wood mini (don't care who, just want to have one)
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

(04-23-2013, 11:03 PM)kcmabe123 Wrote: I have purchased quite a good amount of 2013 Gypsy Queen, love the cards, but have hit hardly anything big. I'm just wondering if I am the only one having all the bad luck or if anyone else is feeling my pain..
Your the first I have seen not hitting anything big.......LOL. Hitting it big is in the eye of the beholder. I was quite happy with my breaks, but I don't break for big hits, I open because I have a problem (lol)! Seriously, sorry for your "pain", but from what I can tell GQ has the 4 hits per hobby box, but they aren't huge hits like what is contained in Tribute or some of the other higher end stuff. Enjoy and have fun with what you open, maybe post a break and we can either comiserate with you OR maybe you'll see from feedback that what you got might not be so bad!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I will chime and say I have not bought boxes but packs in boxes and pulled a 1/1 Mini Plate of Carlton Fisk a sepia mini of Cespedes and for my auto's a Darin Ruf i now have 2 ,Jean Segura, Vida Blue ,and Brett Jackson. I also pulled a Sp of Clayton Kershaw that was crunched and will be going back to Topps.