`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apology

Apology
I have been out of the country for over a month, if anyone has tried trading with me and found that i haven't responded, its not that I'm ignoring you or I don't like you. I'm a new trader and would love to continue to trade. I'm just hoping that I don't have a bad rep out there for being "that crappy new guy".
Thanks everyone!

RE: Apology
What are you looking for?
Courtney Hawkins Supercollector
Always looking for ones we need!
58 cards needed for 1 of each unique card made! (Non 1/1's)

I'm trying to build a Posey collection, which I believe everyone is to.

I've actually got some in my org for trade. I'm looking for Bonds in return. Shoot me an open offer if you see anything you need.

If you collect Bonds, you should connect with elberson, he has a tonne of Bonds mem cards FT.

(04-23-2013, 11:06 PM)RyanKramer961 Wrote: I've actually got some in my org for trade. I'm looking for Bonds in return. Shoot me an open offer if you see anything you need.
Trading for cut autos of baseball HOFers I don't have, autos of current and future Cleveland Guardians, and anything else that catches my eye!

Yeah I've actually already made one trade with him and we're working on another. I'm looking for more than just mem from Bonds as well. Looking for inserts, base, etc.

(04-24-2013, 11:06 AM)roger rabbit Wrote: If you collect Bonds, you should connect with elberson, he has a tonne of Bonds mem cards FT.

Not that I'm promoting it... but I've got a graded 10 2013 Series 1 SP "Out of Bounds" Posey up for sale on feebay.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]