`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KSA/O-Pee-Chee?

KSA/O-Pee-Chee?
Is KSA a trusted grader? I'm looking at a D.Winfield rookie O-Pee-Chee KSA 9.

I keep reading that the OPC's vintage are rarer than their Topps counterparts. Is this true as well?

Thanks, Jamie

RE: KSA/O-Pee-Chee?
Never heard of it!!! Id trust only PSA, BGS/BVG and SGC the rest are mostly untrusted graders
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

I have been to KSA's shop. They are just north of Kitchener Ontario about an hour outside of Toronto. They are, being in Canada, known more in the hockey collecting circles. They don't get much run in the states being a Canadian company. To my understanding the hockey guys trust them, but I would throw your question out to them on the hockey boards to get a better feel.
And yes, O-pee-chee cards tend to book slightly higher than Topps counterparts due to smaller print runs.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(04-22-2013, 09:19 PM)phillyfan24 Wrote: Is KSA a trusted grader? I'm looking at a D.Winfield rookie O-Pee-Chee KSA 9.

I keep reading that the OPC's vintage are rarer than their Topps counterparts. Is this true as well?

Thanks, Jamie
NO..stay away from these Canadian companies....like KSA and CSA..
Your just paying for staisfaction...Expect the grade to be 2-3 grades lower and expect the cards trimmed. Defintely not for crossover and not for re-sell. Only thing be best for is a PC (personal collection)
Collecting ROOKIE CARDS 40-60's, 25 Gehrig, fancraze-wagner