`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lucky 2012 Bowman Chrome Pull - Tony Cingrani

RE: Lucky 2012 Bowman Chrome Pull - Tony Cingrani
Cingrani on fire again today. 11K's against the Nats. Favorable matchup against the Cubs next week. I should be getting my card back from BGS a couple of days after that start.

An ungraded Blue Refractor Auto is currently selling on Ebay for $130, so I am pretty excited to see this card continue to rise in value.

actually, cingrani has a supercollector on ebay named mike, probly would given you a real good price for it as he literally buys ALL the cingrani's on ebay. he has the superfractor, 4 of 5 reds, 6 purples, 82 blues, 270 refractors and 500 base autos of him haha

Thanks for the FYI Kyle. I am extremely pissed off right now. I don't know whether I should be mad at BGS for having such a crazy grading scale or Topps for Centering my card so poorly.

Pretty much my card graded a 9, 9.5, 10, 10 for corners, edges, surface, autograph but got a goddamn 6.5 for centering! A 6.5! I have seen cards from the 50's and 60's with better centering and this is 2013!

So my card ends up getting a 7.5 grade. I am still waiting for it and I paid $41 for the 10-day service.

I understand the risk in buying product, but it just sucks that centering (something I have no control of) brought down the value of this card so much.

I was really hoping to get $300 for it, now I will probably be lucky to get $100.

Anyone have any advice as to how I should go about handling this?

Crack it out of te case. Do u have a picture of the card?
Maybe it's a typo and they meant 9.5. Keys are close on a number pad
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

I paid 41 dollars for it to go in the case. I am 99% sure I am going to sell it as is, but as of today I will never again buy another sports card product, because I am really pissed about the centering.

Probably won't get me much and they probably will not care, but I am calling Topps tomorrow to give them a piece of my mind.

Such a joke that this great card is ruined because the company didn't take the time to center it properly!

The attached file does not show up. Do you have a picture of the card? Should be pretty obvious when a card gets a 6.5 that the centering is awful and grading would not help you out.

ayalar09

I own just about every Blue Cingrani auto you can imagine and my guess is the serial number of the one you have is somewhere in the 130-150 range without even looking at it.

There are seven Gem Mint Blue refractor autos of Cingrani in existence and in my possession and they all have serial numbers between 20 and 30. As the numbers get higher, Topps printed them terribly, the centering of your card without a doubt is 90/10 top to bottom, just like many of mine and all of my Gold and Orange.

Sorry bud. Cingrani Gem color is tough to come by.

(05-14-2013, 03:03 PM)Pruser2000 Wrote: ayalar09

I own just about every Blue Cingrani auto you can imagine and my guess is the serial number of the one you have is somewhere in the 130-150 range without even looking at it.

There are seven Gem Mint Blue refractor autos of Cingrani in existence and in my possession and they all have serial numbers between 20 and 30. As the numbers get higher, Topps printed them terribly, the centering of your card without a doubt is 90/10 top to bottom, just like many of mine and all of my Gold and Orange.

Real deal right here!!!!

OP, you would think at first this is somebody who is trying to mess with you... but as Mike has said... this guy is the real deal.

Chapmans, it must be neat to see all the blues together though as if they were on a sheet
[Image: Z2PfG.png]

COLLECTING ALL JOEY GALLO AND ADDISON RUSSELL !!!

If your interested in my Cingrani I'll sell it to you for a good deal. I just wanna recoup my money for grading and box at this point. Let me know if your interested. Livindisup2002@yahoo.com.

Card is supposed to arrive tomorrow.