Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Niners Fans!!!
Star 
Niners Fans!!!
I am looking for someone to go with to a Niners game this year because I do not want to go by myself. Does anyone plan on going? I figure I can pay up to about $150 for a seat. The only restriction is, it HAS to be a Sunday game, NOT evening, and preferably the afternoon game because of transit reasons (morning would be too hard to get there on public transit in time)

Anyone going? I REALLY want to see my first pro football game this year!
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

RE: Niners Fans!!!
i would freaking love to! but not sure if i can. let me peek at my future schedule and get back to ya. havnt been to candlestick since 2000 preseason vs pats.
BECKETT SUPER COLLECTOR MAY 2010. COLLECTING KURT WARNER & MARSHALL FAULK. also looking for: tom nutten, fred miller, any card. view my warner/faulk collection at: www.photobucket.com/collectrams

You will be the first person I think of. Sometimes I don't have much warning. How much notice do you need? Sorry I didn't get in touch with you last year. I had a lot of family health emergencies.
Currently trying to build 2010 Gridiron Kings
I collect Steve Young, Manny Lawson, Roger Craig and most things Niners.

I think I'm going to go to one! Buttttt I think I'm going to go in Seattle. Sad
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

(04-20-2013, 12:41 PM)younglover Wrote: You will be the first person I think of. Sometimes I don't have much warning. How much notice do you need? Sorry I didn't get in touch with you last year. I had a lot of family health emergencies.
Usually just a couple of days. Sooner is better, but beggars can't be choosers!!
(04-20-2013, 12:32 PM)420ramsfan Wrote: i would freaking love to! but not sure if i can. let me peek at my future schedule and get back to ya. havnt been to candlestick since 2000 preseason vs pats.
This is the last year at The Stick.....
(04-20-2013, 01:07 PM)aviat0rshades Wrote: I think I'm going to go to one! Buttttt I think I'm going to go in Seattle. Sad
Pooey on you! I did not have anyone to go with when I lived up there either!!!

Go to the Falcons game. I believe it's Primetime though. RISE UP! Wink
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(04-20-2013, 01:41 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: Go to the Falcons game. I believe it's Primetime though. RISE UP! Wink
It is my dream to see Steven play, but Monday night would be a hard night for me to go alone...

(04-20-2013, 01:57 PM)koolkellygirl Wrote: It is my dream to see Steven play, but Monday night would be a hard night for me to go alone...
Uh... Two words. Steven Jackson and Jacquizz Rodgers on the same team.
I lost count... Big Grin
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

I wanna go!! Fly me out there, and I'll pay for my ticket to the game! Deal!?

Argh, didn't think so! Maybe we can watch some games at the same time and discuss on Beckett during the game! Big Grin
Resident Joique Bell Hoarder!

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/monsterx

(04-20-2013, 06:42 PM)monsterx Wrote: I wanna go!! Fly me out there, and I'll pay for my ticket to the game! Deal!?

Argh, didn't think so! Maybe we can watch some games at the same time and discuss on Beckett during the game! Big Grin
Now THAT was funny!! I don't have a tv and usually if I catch a game, it is a Sunday night game on my computer