`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Way OT: Do you have a smart phone/what kind/carrier and why?

RE: Way OT: Do you have a smart phone/what kind/carrier and why?
Hardy, YOU don't need a phone where you live. YOU my friend, need a satellite dish strapped to your back wired to a receiver!
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

i have a droid bionic with the extended battery through 4GLTE verizon. Its by far the best phone ive ever had... its lasted the longest outve any phone ive ever owned and i do pretty much everything with it. Like right now im on my phone lol. Only cause i travel alot and NEED phone. I also have an older blackberry 2 for my work phone.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

Been with Verizon for a while and made the switch from a Motorola Droid to an Iphone 4s. I wanted to see what all the hype was about. Got an upgrade coming up and I am thinking about going back to Android. IDK, we'll see what happens....
[Image: Untitled-1_zpsiqi1o37i.jpg]

ALBUMS UNDER TEST
FOR SALE - FOR TRADE

Geddon- yours isn't really a dinosaur, that is just what the carriers and apple want us to think. The iphone4 is a very capable phone, just not the newest/shinest/most expensive.

JoeCallahan- After a few tries, some other guys on XDA and myself have managed to port Epic Touch 4G rom's to our SCH-R760's. The only real difference is the 4G radio.
Currently running Magical Unicorn 4.2.2 with just a few minor issues. Now I need to hit an ACS store and copy down the APN's. I found a modem that works pretty well. The good thing about having a generic phone is the almost complete lack of bloatware, besides the Samsung stuff.
I will most likely be moving to Moto if they have unlocked bootloaders, otherwise it's going to be one of the Xperia Z's for my next phone.
I normally kid the Apple geeks, but I am totally a Sony fanboy. Their stuff is just plain old better, like Ford's, 3M products and Case backhoes lol.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

(04-25-2013, 05:27 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: Geddon- yours isn't really a dinosaur, that is just what the carriers and apple want us to think. The iphone4 is a very capable phone, just not the newest/shinest/most expensive.

JoeCallahan- After a few tries, some other guys on XDA and myself have managed to port Epic Touch 4G rom's to our SCH-R760's. The only real difference is the 4G radio.
Currently running Magical Unicorn 4.2.2 with just a few minor issues. Now I need to hit an ACS store and copy down the APN's. I found a modem that works pretty well. The good thing about having a generic phone is the almost complete lack of bloatware, besides the Samsung stuff.
I will most likely be moving to Moto if they have unlocked bootloaders, otherwise it's going to be one of the Xperia Z's for my next phone.
I normally kid the Apple geeks, but I am totally a Sony fanboy. Their stuff is just plain old better, like Ford's, 3M products and Case backhoes lol.
I like your style.

Love Droid (Dont like Apple)

Have a Droid Razr HD with Verizon 4G (not unlimited but turns out I don't need it)

Hate the phone. It's slow as balls. I guess I dont hate it but I hate the fact that its slow. It lags a lot and is no faster (if not slower) than my old Incredible.

Love Droid though. I love what you can do with it. Love everything about it. Just not completely happy with the phone itself.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

So I'm bored and decided to visit beckett and wanted to see what people are using for phones too.

I just grabbed a Galaxy s4, I don't think I'll ever go back to 3g data and a screen smaller than 5". Bigger, faster, stronger lol. There is so much more available when it comes to root access than junky cdma phones it's almost overwhelming. It's basically the t-mobile variant, just branded with our Alaska regional carrier.
[Image: 1c4478fb-d731-4d9f-ba14-899045a13077_zps5489e52d.jpg]

I use a LG Optimus G....it's been out for about a year now, but the thing is lightening fast and has great screen quality. I only buy android phones, and it's a great pick if you don't want to be just another person who has a samsung galaxy whatever phone.

I've got the iphone 5s. Absolutely love it. Screen size could be a little bit bigger, but it's extremely faster than the 4s I had, and can be jailbreak'd for anything after that I am looking for.

While you may not be able to much more with it after jailbreaking, it still allows other stuff to be used.

I have AT&T, and they are the only carrier that works right where we live (apparently dead zone).
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

I still have that iPhone 4! Got it when it first came out & I'm with Verizon with a plan that they don't offer anymore! Thats honestly the main reason why i used my upgrade to just replace my old phone for a new one of the same model! lol
I am part of the huge brain washed population that were "sold a dream" about Apple products! lol
I have a macbook air(don't get one), a few different gens of iPods and iPhone! I thought about getting an iPad but had to come to reality on that one and asked the forbidden question in the Apple world of "Why do I need that?" lol
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10