`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Double sided auto cards

Double sided auto cards
If I wanted to display a card that has autos on both sides, how would you guys recommend doing this? Some of these cards are pretty awesome, and I love the idea of having a bunch of sweet autos on 1 card, but when they're front and back it almost seems like a waste.

RE: Double sided auto cards
I pulled a Caesar Valdez double-sided Topps Chrome base auto from a hobby box. Kind of cool that he decided on his own to sign both sides of the card for no apparent reason. I haven't seen many other double auto cards though. (Did 2012 Triple Threads have double-sided autos?)

-What double-sided autos do you have? If it's a real nice card, to display it properly, you'd almost need an automatic rotisserie display. Short of that, I'd probably just go with one of those acrylic cases that you could rotate on a stand.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

(04-17-2013, 10:59 PM)uvaspina Wrote: I pulled a Caesar Valdez double-sided Topps Chrome base auto from a hobby box. Kind of cool that he decided on his own to sign both sides of the card for no apparent reason. I haven't seen many other double auto cards though. (Did 2012 Triple Threads have double-sided autos?)

-What double-sided autos do you have? If it's a real nice card, to display it properly, you'd almost need an automatic rotisserie display. Short of that, I'd probably just go with one of those acrylic cases that you could rotate on a stand.
I probably wasn't clear enough, but I just meant any card that has autos on both sides (the SP signature 6 auto cards come to mind). My specific card is a Steven Jackson/ Eric Dickerson where they each signed separate sides.

Thanks for the advice!

If you want a fun project you could very well try to fabricate a small case and use mirrors inside that will show off the back of the card. pretty much like a signed baseball case that uses mirrors to show off different angles or even for balls with multiple autos.

just a thought since im trying to do a custom case of my own for a ball and a booklet. kinda challenging but will be worth it in the end.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

Hang it from a ceiling fan.