`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Small mailday today, but a goodie

Small mailday today, but a goodie
I;ve seen this Mantle promo mini a few times and it's always been priced way too high, not sure how rare these were. Found this for $11 plus a couple bucks delivery, pretty darn good deal I think
[Image: Scan67_zps750b1ffc.jpeg]
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: Small mailday today, but a goodie
That's real nice. As one of the resident mini collector's I'm going to send you a PM and pick your brain.
Kepler

Never knew there was a Mantle mini promo. Something to look for ... how rare are they?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Very hard to say how rare, I;ve seen them priced at $200, $100, missed one on the bay for $10 and grabbed this one for around $15. I can;t imagine they are all that rare, probably distributed to dealers.
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Looks nice to me!! all your maildays are cool haha
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

Nice on the Mantle!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

that is a sweet deal!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]