`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question

RE: 12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question
(05-03-2013, 03:18 AM)irbe1 Wrote: I would never want a CCCP Irbe card since he doesn't like to be associated with CCCP because of the history. ITG needs to start using better photos in their cards. Head shots are ok but how about pics with their pads showing? Glad there are more Irbe cards coming out. Picked up a few already from BTP and a Ultimate Goalie Legend so far... cant wait for more to show up. Glad they made a Mask card of Irbe.
Irbe playing for the CCCP is what made be a fan... He may not like to be associated with the COUNTRY because of the russia/latvia debacle, but if he had never played for in world famous soviet squad one could argue that he never wouldve gotten the recognition to eventually become an NHL goaltender.

BTW congrats an grabbing that UM12 Auto/Mem /9... Ya got it just as I was clicking the BIN button Smile
[Image: hitmanbanner2.jpg]
Check us out for PC cards, cards for trade & cards for sale

RE: 12-13 ITG Between the Pipes Irbe question
(05-03-2013, 05:15 AM)irbecards32 Wrote: Irbe playing for the CCCP is what made be a fan... He may not like to be associated with the COUNTRY because of the russia/latvia debacle, but if he had never played for in world famous soviet squad one could argue that he never wouldve gotten the recognition to eventually become an NHL goaltender.

BTW congrats an grabbing that UM12 Auto/Mem /9... Ya got it just as I was clicking the BIN button Smile
Very true, things happen for a reason. Worked out very well for Irbe... Thanks, I figured I'd better jump on it since most Irbe cards numbered less than /10 go for so much. Cant wait to see it in person. Wanted the jersey/auto also but like the memorabilia(glove) better. Im sure more will pop up.
PC Goalies: ARTURS IRBE, Antti Niemi, Patrick Roy & Sawchuk
Sets: Millennium Goalie Memorabilia, BTP Goalie Gear and Trappers
Irbe PC: http://irbecollection.weebly.com/index.html
Photobucket Traders: http://s1271.photobucket.com/user/Irbe3201/library/TRADE%20BUCKET?sort=6&page=1