`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Trying to get a card added to Beckett

Trying to get a card added to Beckett
I have sent numerous emails and still have not even received a response. I am trying to get this added.

[Image: AndrewLuckPaniniBlackBoxSuperBowlPromo2-20.jpg:original]

I contacted Tracy Hackler from Panini regarding this card and he responded fairly quickly the 1st time but the 3 other emails I sent were never responded to and this has been weeks not days.

This is getting ridiculous now when a collector cannot get any support from Beckett or Panini! These card companies that we spend our hard earned money on just rip us off every chance they get, We spend 100's of dollars for boxes of cards that come with chipped edges [Topps] and peeled foil [Panini] but yet we still buy their product.

I'm sorry for the rant but these days the cards should be at least Mint coming from the manufacture and OMG if you try to get them to replace it then its like you have to jump through hoops just to get it replaced.

So if you have read this far WHAT PISSES YOU OFF ABOUT THESE COMPANIES?
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: Trying to get a card added to Beckett
i am waiting for the industry summit cards from last year to be added. i have a topps industry summit jon baldwin auto /11 thats not listed.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

That they stuck Reebok stuff into high end.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

if you want a card added, you have to send scans front and back, and send them to the football editor, yanxchick. her email is SusanL@beckett.com

Ya still ignored 5th email sent and still not a word, almost feels like I shouldn't even collect anymore the way Beckett and these card companies treat their customers. I'm 1/2 tempted to just stop collecting as I am getting tired of all these redemption s that take forever to get if you get them and the hoops you have to jump through because of their lack of QC along with the products that have some questionable content.
My Bucket

good luck buddy.. i know it can be frustrating but dont quit collecting just because of this.
I personally think they make way too many cards in a single year.. and it keeps growing. The prices are ridiculous for what youre "guaranteed" in a box. Ive limited my collecting to certain things now as i used to collect anybody and everything. It just isnt worth it... but hang in there and hopefully this pans out in your favor. Hate to lose another great trader here over that!

[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.

(04-29-2013, 09:35 AM)jfrench91 Wrote: good luck buddy.. i know it can be frustrating but dont quit collecting just because of this.
I personally think they make way too many cards in a single year.. and it keeps growing. The prices are ridiculous for what youre "guaranteed" in a box. Ive limited my collecting to certain things now as i used to collect anybody and everything. It just isnt worth it... but hang in there and hopefully this pans out in your favor. Hate to lose another great trader here over that!
If they continue with their crappy attitude then I will just stop buying their products. I'm tired of having to fight with them or get ignored because they feel they can. Sorry but we are just dollar signs to them and I would estimate that about 1/2 of the collectors out there that pulled damaged cards just don't bother with sending them in because its a hassle. Furthermore you have to pay to ship the cards to them and you get nothing back in compensation which is just wrong. A customer should never have to ask for a little extra just to get a damaged product replaced.

Sorry everyone just a little pissed off right now!
My Bucket

hope this works. Sent an email with 6 Earl Bennett's not listed.

(04-17-2013, 05:23 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: if you want a card added, you have to send scans front and back, and send them to the football editor, yanxchick. her email is SusanL@beckett.com
Autos: 230/270=85.2% complete! Only 8 non 1/1's left!
Total: 614/643=95.5% only 29 non 1/1's to go 1/1's: 60/160=37.5%
[Image: tdwright13bennettbanner.jpg]