`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
eBay return question

eBay return question
So I bought this card -- not a cheap one -- off of eBay that was advertised as NM-MINT. The photos seemed to corroborate that claim. When it arrived, I saw immediately that the surface looked like it lost a fight with Wolverine. It is a foil card so surface marks don't show up in photos, especially when you use a flash. Anyway, the seller had a 14 day return policy so I contacted the seller about a return. At first he balked, then became downright hostile. I finally got the return address and sent the card with a DC. The USPS confirmed delivery but he is claiming to not have received the card. I think it's a load of you-know-what but since I didn't get a signature on the return a can't truly be 100% sure it wasn't misdelivered (is that a word?) I already checked to see if he relisted the card, and he has not. Not yet anyway. Should I just go ahead and open a case with eBay or am I out my money?

Thanks,
Doug

RE: eBay return question
Absolutely open a case with ebay. I think you'll prevail. Good luck.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Yes...open a case. USPS rarely delivers stuff to the wrong address. Plus if it has a tracking number...the post man has to scan the package before it goes into the mailbox or PO Box. Did you leave feedback yet? He is obviously full of s@#$.
I recently returned a card on ebay as well that the seller claimed it to be NM/Mint and when I got it the card had a pretty jacked up corner. The seller has had the card for over a week and I still got no return. He acknowledged he got the card so I am not worried about it but its annoying waiting for someone taking their sweet time.

In my experience, as long as the card is below $250 ending price, if DC = delivered, you win.
Album: Album

1997 Donruss Preferred Precious Metals
1997 Topps Gallery Gallery of Heroes

Opener up
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

Thank you to everyone for the feedback!