`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
my first BGS submission...lets see how i did

my first BGS submission...lets see how i did
I only sent 1 football...and I didn't expect it to actually get a grade, because I demanded it be at least a 9.5 (I mean it's out of 10, anything less I felt would hurt it)

2010 Magic Refractor auto Drew Brees auto /10 AUTHENTIC with a 10 auto

The centering was off which probably hurt it, I'll post scans as soon as it's back!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

RE: my first BGS submission...lets see how i did
I still need to get that card from you! Cant help but wonder what it would have gotten lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(04-16-2013, 02:26 PM)branesergen Wrote: I still need to get that card from you! Cant help but wonder what it would have gotten lol
I think it probably would've gotten a nine. I mean you've seen scans the auto's gorgeous, corners sharp, amazing surface...but i bet the centering is an 8.5 or 9.

But given it's low #, anything less than GEM would've been too low in my opinion and I'd rather just have it in the case

Yeah I've gotten half 9's and half 9.5's on the ones I've submitted and I think 1 8.5. The centering is rough Sad
Manning PC

Ya it had to be centering lol I may be able to resubmit and get someone whos a little more lenient but I'm not gunna bother.

The problem is...NOW I HAVE THE GRADING BUG!

Gradings awesome!
Manning PC

(04-16-2013, 05:22 PM)branesergen Wrote: Gradings awesome!
ya I'm pulling cards out like crazy right now. Plus, now that I've had some graded I feel like I have a better idea on what they want. I only did the one football, but I did another 3 hockey, those were ok
MVP Alex Ovechkin RC 9.5 (heck yes!)
MVP John Tavares RC 8.5 (haven't seen the subgrades yet, I think it should've been a nine!)
UD John Taveres YG RC 9

It's gotta be centering, thats my one shortcoming!

Careful - Before you know it its become a $1000 a month habit!
Manning PC

(04-16-2013, 06:15 PM)branesergen Wrote: Careful - Before you know it its become a $1000 a month habit!
eh wont be too bad, I send mainly PC stuff that I can afford to miss for 45+ days so it's dirt cheap. However, I am about to send some cards that I intend to flip, so I might pony up and go for a faster turn around (will be posting scans hopefully tonight, so we can start whittling it down)

The funny thing is, they did the reveal live on cam last night...and apparently there was no hockey love, everyone was freaking out on the Brees, Mannings, etc...a 9.5 Alex Ovechkin RC pops up...and no one cares lol Tongue

(04-16-2013, 06:20 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: eh wont be too bad, I send mainly PC stuff that I can afford to miss for 45+ days so it's dirt cheap. However, I am about to send some cards that I intend to flip, so I might pony up and go for a faster turn around (will be posting scans hopefully tonight, so we can start whittling it down)

The funny thing is, they did the reveal live on cam last night...and apparently there was no hockey love, everyone was freaking out on the Brees, Mannings, etc...a 9.5 Alex Ovechkin RC pops up...and no one cares lol Tongue
thats how it was for me, everytime i submit with wendy i send in some hockey. i had a 9.5 ovechkin youngun come back, and noone batted an eye as i was jumpin for joy. lol
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]