`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEW PICS 7/5/13 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ M.J.

NEW PICS 7/5/13 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ M.J.
[Image: picture011.jpg]

[Image: picture013.jpg]

thinking about putting it on the market its number 3/23 have held on to it for 15 yrs I am the original buyer/finder found it when I was about 10 growing up in san jose, California in a small local card shop. I wonder if it still is there.....
new to this website been a long time 15 years since I opened a beckett I think its time to get it appraised and certified I live in Houston texas now is there any where I can get it "certified" without mailing it I don't feel too safe mailing anything these days

RE: My 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ Michael Jordan LL
That's an awesome card. If you decide to sale or trade it I'd like a shot at it.
How much did you pay for it 15 years ago?
(04-15-2013, 09:42 PM)JdmFr0g Wrote: my card
[Image: picture005.jpg]
thinking about putting it on the market its number 3/23 have held on to it for 15 yrs I am the original buyer/finder found it when I was about 10 growing up in san jose, California in a small local card shop. I wonder if it still is there.....
new to this website been a long time 15 years since I opened a beckett I think its time to get it appraised and certified I live in Houston texas now is there any where I can get it "certified" without mailing it I don't feel too safe mailing anything these days
Only way you can get it certified without mailing it in is to wait for Beckett or PSA DNA to come to a town near you. They should have the show dates on the site.

RE: My 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ Michael Jordan LL
you can send me a message there if you like sonic

I'm getting a gargantuan tax return...Still wouldn't be enough to even take a stab at that card. Gorgeous!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

how much should I sell it for? Smile

Would you be willing to do a cash and trade deal?
If so please check my photobucket, I have some nice Kobe and Jordan cards I'd give up for your card.

Maybe there is just something wrong with me and I'm always expecting a negative outcome. But am I the only one tht finds this to be a less than trust worthy post? A new member with this as the first post asking for value and putting their personal e-mail out there. This is the type of stuff that would make me concerned that there might be more to this story. Please know I am not trying to slander the OP, but a card of this value that was originally purchased by a 10 year old? Even when card values were down an on card Bulls auto of MJ limited print w/ GU must have been up there in price.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

He may have pulled it himself. Plus, look at the back of the card. I bet it has certification on it.... Very nice card! Ill buy it for $100. lol
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

i pulled the card out the pack... at least i didnt put my phone number lol but i can take more pics u can come see it in person i live in texas beckett media is located in dallas so i will be heading up there a.s.ap. to see what i can do about certifying it so to bash somebody with no real information or investigation is really not nice.... even though u say ur not ....

i never had a reason to sign up for beckett before and this is the only reason that i did.... not really into "cards" just this one lol

thank you
cash only

if you want to sell the card on the boards, you must have it in your org, marked for sale with a sale price