`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
NEW PICS 7/5/13 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ M.J.

RE: My 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ Michael Jordan LL
You can set a minimum grade, lets say 8.5 and if its less than that at least it will get slabed authentic. I do that when I submit through Beckett, not sure if PSA does the same.
After Authenticating it what do you plan to do with it? Keep it or sell it?

RE: My 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ Michael Jordan LL
the Jordan part of the autograph is off the J and O part is off big time the O looks like a B and the J part looks like a long J buts that's me though but the O is off some

[Image: picture011.jpg]

[Image: picture013.jpg]

(07-05-2013, 12:06 AM)jay187 Wrote: the Jordan part of the autograph is off the J and O part is off big time the O looks like a B and the J part looks like a long J buts that's me though but the O is off some
What?
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

RE: NEW PICS 7/5/13 1998-99 Upper Deck Michael Jordan Game Jersey Autographs #LL-GJ M.J.
Great looking card, you should have it graded. once its graded, if you get it to be a gold label youll be looking at 1-2k additional profit.
[Image: ewing_zps7sp6k1o0.png]