`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pingbling23's Michael Jordan PC W/ Scans

RE: Pingbling23's Michael Jordan PC W/ Scans
heres a few new ones, love the 90's inserts!!! total mj count is at 1501.
[Image: IMG_0004_zpsde0202dd.jpg]
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

love the 23K-gold types...I really need to get on top of things and start putting together a checklist for all those Bleacher cards...
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(10-16-2013, 01:20 PM)odditycards Wrote: love the 23K-gold types...I really need to get on top of things and start putting together a checklist for all those Bleacher cards...
i wish beckett had them all listed, i have several different ones listed under 1 card.

(10-16-2013, 03:03 PM)pingbling23 Wrote: i wish beckett had them all listed, i have several different ones listed under 1 card.
I was working on a project of a checklist of oddball/broder MJ cards that really should be considered in a collection. The Bleachers are really an actuall recognized card it seems most of the time...just so many different versions/variations. I think it will be best to do a photo checklist of them as well at some point. I'll put it on my list of "things to do..."
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

(10-16-2013, 03:24 PM)odditycards Wrote: I was working on a project of a checklist of oddball/broder MJ cards that really should be considered in a collection. The Bleachers are really an actuall recognized card it seems most of the time...just so many different versions/variations. I think it will be best to do a photo checklist of them as well at some point. I'll put it on my list of "things to do..."
that would be awesome, let us know if you get to do that. they are licensed and should be cataloged.

awesome collection you have thanks for sharing with us.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

(10-16-2013, 11:13 AM)pingbling23 Wrote: heres a few new ones, love the 90's inserts!!! total mj count is at 1501.
[Image: IMG_0004_zpsde0202dd.jpg]
Two very nice 90s inserts there. The planet metal is one of my favorite cards. Nice stuff man!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

I was working that Planet Metal into a trade awhile back but it fell through Undecided I still need one man it looks awesome!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

(10-16-2013, 08:54 PM)buckunteer Wrote: I was working that Planet Metal into a trade awhile back but it fell through Undecided I still need one man it looks awesome!
they look so much better in person!!!! ive been wanting the jordan since the product came out, i pulled a kobe when the product was new and still have it. as soon as i saw the kobe, i just had to have the mj. who would have thought it would have taken 15 years to do it lmao.

thats one nice collection of MJ !!