`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?

RE: Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?
Open offer sent along with a message.
Kepler

(04-15-2013, 10:20 PM)muz0 Wrote: Im considering building the sets for 82,83,84,86 and 87 (the 87s i have are in rough shape) im sure the time and shipping would be $$$ unless you lived in NJ lol
Those are fun sets to build. Especially once you get to 84 and up, you can build each of those sets from packs/boxes for probably less than a single hobby box of modern cards. Of course, that might just be the reason I have so many extras from those years, too...

In the middle of sending an open offer. There are lots of 80s/90s/early 00s Reds I still need for my ridiculous team collection. Seriously wondering why I thought this was a good idea. Smile

If you have time to pull them all, I'm willing to trade and/or buy.
I need the 2013 Johnny Cueto Turkey Red Cyan Printing Plate - will pay a Finder's Fee!

Looking for any and all Cincinnati Reds...

Bucket out of order until I figure out how the new Photobucket site works.

Offer sent with comments
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Wow, you guys really sent me alot of offers. Going over offers and messages now so give me a bit to evaluate them all. This is such a great community!
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

(04-16-2013, 06:37 PM)benner73 Wrote: Wow, you guys really sent me alot of offers. Going over offers and messages now so give me a bit to evaluate them all. This is such a great community!
Ask and ye shall receive. I'm still adding, so like I said if you don't see anything shoot me a message and LMK what you're looking for.
Kepler

It takes me several years to fill up one of those boxes. I donated one of them to a church yard sale and another one to some 6-8 year kids who were interested in cards.
Collecting 2010 Bowman, 80s oddball rookies, and '89 Griffeys.

open offer coming good sir.
www.northerncards.net
Bowman Set Collector
Blue Jays Guy
Supercollecting Jorge Saez and Jose Berrios

I'll tell ya what, about a little over a year ago I went through about 4-6 5000 count boxes of cards, pulled out a few at the time I would try to trade on here, sell, or figure out what to do with down the road, and just dumped the rest off at the Goodwill. SOMEONE out there has to enjoy them and I sure enjoyed not seeing those boxes around anymore! I've never regretted that decision!

Beckett lists tens of MILLIONS of different cards from the last decade or so. Too many collectors don't think before they buy and so they buy everything - including a lot of stuff that doesn't make sense for them. Its a great way to go broke.

With so many cards, its tough for them to become 'special' or meaningful. Focus is a collector's friend!
Bowman: home of the pre-rookie card.