`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?

RE: Anyone else have so many cards you are tired of most of them?
(04-20-2013, 10:09 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: I'll tell ya what, about a little over a year ago I went through about 4-6 5000 count boxes of cards, pulled out a few at the time I would try to trade on here, sell, or figure out what to do with down the road, and just dumped the rest off at the Goodwill. SOMEONE out there has to enjoy them and I sure enjoyed not seeing those boxes around anymore! I've never regretted that decision!
If there was a "like" button for this post I would of clicked on it for sure.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Bad traders: almostbaker, beantownsfinest, thespirit33, GRIFFEY MAN 1

Do you have a good amount of topps from 82,83,84 and 86?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(04-21-2013, 09:35 PM)muz0 Wrote: Do you have a good amount of topps from 82,83,84 and 86?
Maybe not 84 but I do of the rest. Although someone did send me a trade request with a bunch of those included but I have not accepted it yet.
LF:  Kyle Tucker, Ryan Mountcastle, Shane Bieber, Alex Bohm, Joe Ryan, & Dale Murphy

Got a big response. Thanks guys for all the offers. Have about 700 cards to pull right now and I'm still waiting on a 1000 card trade to be finished plus a few more. This is such a great community of collectors.

(04-16-2013, 06:37 PM)benner73 Wrote: Wow, you guys really sent me alot of offers. Going over offers and messages now so give me a bit to evaluate them all. This is such a great community!
Awesome community, thanks for the trade!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]