`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unexpected Shaq in cheap Target box

Unexpected Shaq in cheap Target box
Found some boxes in with the normal blasters at Target yesterday that were marked down to $5.99 on sale. Each one advertised having "4 sealed packs + 25 additional cards + 1 bonus prize". I figured what the hell and grabbed one. Did actually pull a decent Topps Chrome parallel of Wilt Chamberlain out of one of the 4 packs /499 which was cool on its own, but the "bonus prize" was a 2009 Rookies and Stars Shaq Longevity Sapphire /25! Pretty decent bonus card out of a cheap box I would say lol.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]

RE: Unexpected Shaq in cheap Target box
Not bad nice addition
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

Great find. Gotta love that spur of the moment inclination to buy a box, especially when it pays off.

great find, now I'm going to bust one of those...it better pay off Tongue lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(04-23-2013, 10:34 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: great find, now I'm going to bust one of those...it better pay off Tongue lol
caveat emptor my friend. I have since opened 4 more of those boxes and got absolutely nothing lol.
I am a Larry Bird QUANTITY collector first and foremost. Also K-Love.[Image: Birdbannergraded.jpg]