`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
3 Packs 2012 Bowman Chrome

3 Packs 2012 Bowman Chrome
Went to my hobby store and picked up three packs of 2012 Bowman Chrome that were discounted. Nearly shocked to pick up an AUTO of Avisail Garcia. If any Detroit fans are interested, let me know.

RE: 3 Packs 2012 Bowman Chrome
Nice Break! Love to see a scan!

nice! I keep hoping to see 2012 marked down at target/walmart. I found 1 blaster marked to 12.99 and havent seen another since, pulled an insignificant auto from it

I haven't had a decent hit from 2012 Bowman Chrome all year! If and when they are discounted at Target, I'll probably buy one ... I'm over due Smile
Congrats on the auto!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I'd be interested in the Garcia. -Among other cards, i have a 2013 Topps Bob Gibson Cy Young Trophy card you might be interested in.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

Thanks. It's been forever since I got an auto out of Chrome since i usually buy retail. Hobby is the only way to go. I can't scan this week. I'm at work all week but these Chrome autos are nice. I like the blue sharpie. Too bad I am not a big Detroit fan though I like the team's history. Uvaspina - I am interested in one of your cards but I can't do it for this one.

check me for the garcia auto when you get a chance. its always great to pick up an auto out of discounted packs!!
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos