`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Org issues today or is it just me?

Org issues today or is it just me?
Just wondering if anybody else is having problems yet again with the org today.

It's taking forever to add things and then once it finally does it's adding some of the cards four times, some three, some two and on very rare occasion once.

Just me or is anyone else having a problem after the "upgrade?"
Kepler

RE: Org issues today or is it just me?
I'm adding cards right now and it is slow..I haven't clicked into my org yet to see if it is adding multiples. However there was a recent thread and it was mentioned that typically on Sundays is when general site maintenance is done so that make things slooooooooowwwwwwwwwwerrrrrr on Sundays
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Slower than all get out tonight, and I;m not even adding to my Org, just trying to navigate between collections, very frustrating again
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I understand that they need to do maintenance on the site (probably even more than they actually do), but it would seem to me that Sunday wouldn't be the best time to do it - ya know, when most people are home from work and might have some spare time.

Perhaps, and I'm just spitballing here, the middle of the night during the week would be a better time to slow the site to a painful crawl.
Kepler

Always a problem on the weekends, more so than ever lately.

No one cares from the site guys, its upsetting but nothings ever going to change.
If you are going to ship in a plain white envelope, please let me know before shipping unless agreed upon beforehand.

If you do not have more than 25 trades, you are sending first! Or else,
sorry!

slower than ever. seriously impeding my ability to procrastinate my final papers...
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,263 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Sadly, I know you're right and nothing will probably ever be done. It's disappointing to say the least, but at least a single-sport subscription isn't expensive.
Kepler