`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
a weekends worth of pick ups..(scan heavy)

RE: a weekends worth of pick ups..(scan heavy)
I was at the show today from 1130 to 130. I looked for him but didn't see any signs. I picked up a few boxes I'll open tomorrow and post in the box breaks. Nice additions though, almost bought a Ted Williams but went with the boxes instead

Great stuff you picked up. Nice patches on the Inception and good looking Peyton.

Out of all the cards I've seen here so far, That Ward has got to be my favorite! I don't have any boxing cards, since they're kinda hard to find...
[Image: Desertfox24.gif]

Collecting Ed "Too Tall" Jones and Dallas Cowboys!
Also collecting: Dez Bryant, Keke Coutee, Jorvorskie Lane, Ken Houston and Reggie McNeal

http://s1339.beta.photobucket.com/user/D...1/library/

Wow that's a major haul of cards. Awesome pickups. The Peyton Manning auto is really sweet.
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

Nice pickups......but I'm partial to the Taiwan Jones diecut......is it ft?
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

(04-13-2013, 09:28 PM)gadsden86 Wrote: Nice haul Mike. Sorry we didnt talk more. Wish i could have gotten so many cards there would have been killer to take alot more home.
its all good. next time we'll chill for a little. fall's show is already on the way. lol

(04-14-2013, 01:02 AM)gjhobbs Wrote: Gorgeous picks man. I'm still trying to get my hands on a Peyton auto, and they aren't easy
ya, i was just lucky i went with a bunch of stuff for trade. i would have never just bought it, but i love trading.
(04-13-2013, 10:15 PM)mik253 Wrote: Very nice additions! Kinda partial to the multi colors and TE cards but the others are decent as well.
thank you.
(04-13-2013, 09:48 PM)rds1173 Wrote: I'm off to a show next weekend and hope to do 40% as good as u, my god great stuff !

good luck, bring some tradeable stuff you dont want, it'll save you some money and a lot of dealers trade.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

(04-14-2013, 02:41 AM)jeffro023 Wrote: Great stuff you picked up. Nice patches on the Inception and good looking Peyton.

thanks.
(04-14-2013, 09:23 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: Nice pickups......but I'm partial to the Taiwan Jones diecut......is it ft?
ya, anything is for trade if the deal is right. i gotta add it to my organize though.

Glad you like the luck, I picked up some big stuff today
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

(04-14-2013, 05:38 PM)chads-cards Wrote: Glad you like the luck, I picked up some big stuff today
oh i love it, and thanks again for the trade. hopefully some of the stuff you got was for yourself too.

did you end up finding that restaurant?