`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 Select w/ scan

2012-13 Select w/ scan
So I've had a lousy last couple of days and decided to hit my lousy excuse for an LCS just to pick up some supplies, but with the intention of picking something up if he actually had any product.

Shockingly, he had a box of this left, and was only charging $140. Not shockingly, I hit NOTHING. I have had no luck with any breaks since an MJ refractor came out of a 97-98 bowman's best box I broke last summer. It's definitely a bad sign when your best "hit" is a base RC.

EDIT: Everything is now listed FT. I'll put pricing on anything if people want to buy (I would prefer to sell unless youve got nice MJs or Mitches for me!). Also, does anyone know why Lillard is just kinda tagged on at the end of the base set? I think he's the only base rookie. Seems odd to me.

[Image: 12-13selectbreak001_zpsdeea9f64.jpg]

My fourth auto was a redemption for Lavoy Allen. Yeah. Not joking. No numbered inserts other than the autos. No cool looking flight ticket or hall of fame inserts. Nothing. Best prism was jeff teague, best "hot" whatever was dirk. They are great looking cards, but when the guys on them stink it really doesn't matter much!

I assume the Lillard will get some attention, everything is FS/FT once it's marked in my org in an hour or so. I'll take offers before bv is listed too, sale or trade, i'll just go off of 'bay sales as a reference point.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

RE: 2012-13 Select w/ scan
Good point about the Lillard. never thought about that. Very Weird.
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]

Hey I am interested in the Lillard if we can work it in?
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

(04-13-2013, 02:32 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: Hey I am interested in the Lillard if we can work it in?

Yeah. It's selling for $8-$10 so I'm assuming bv will be $15-$20?
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

Nice Noah and Lillard

Cool let me know I need it for my Base set. Killed me it was the only base RC....
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

Lillard only signs for Leaf so Panini cannot have him as an auto RC. However, they do not want him to not be in the set so they just threw him on at card #150.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(04-13-2013, 05:23 PM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: Lillard only signs for Leaf so Panini cannot have him as an auto RC. However, they do not want him to not be in the set so they just threw him on at card #150.
That makes some sense then, but why not put him with his team? He's at the end after a bunch of legends that don't play any more. Still kinda weird.

I would figure that they wanted to put him near the rookies. I Agree though with just putting him with his team.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

I will gladly take the Moe Harkless off your hands Smile