`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
cards for trade in my "ORG"???
04-13-2013, 07:46 AM
cards for trade in my "ORG"???
Hello....new to this forum, so please excuss my ignorance....but what does it mean when a user tells me I don't have anything listed for trade in my "org"? I have a bucket for people to look at and that works fine .....usually. But being new to this forum, I'm guessing this "org" is something I can download my tradables on this site? What is that and acronym for? Any help for this beckett forum rook would be appreciated.
Smile

Wants:
Football: N. Foles, J. Criner, N. Toon, M. Floyd
Basketball: Derrick Williams, K. Irving, K. Faried, 2012 rc: Isiah Thomas
Baseball: P. Goldschmidt, Darvish, Trout, Trumbo, Harper, Kinsler, Hosmer

Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-13-2013, 09:34 AM
RE: cards for trade in my "ORG"???
Org is the organize feature here on beckett. To trade, you must load your cards from the database (online price guide, or opg). In the faq above, t shows you how to trade on Beckett

Org is free as long as you have less than a hundred cards. It is also free if you buy any opg. Otherwise, it is 19.99 for one year.

You MUST use the org feature to trade. If you don't, your threads or posts will be locked or deleted.

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
04-13-2013, 09:34 AM
Org is the organize feature here on beckett. To trade, you must load your cards from the database (online price guide, or opg). In the faq above, t shows you how to trade on Beckett

Org is free as long as you have less than a hundred cards. It is also free if you buy any opg. Otherwise, it is 19.99 for one year.

You MUST use the org feature to trade. If you don't, your threads or posts will be locked or deleted.

onedollardutch.blogspot.com
04-13-2013, 06:35 PM (This post was last modified: 04-13-2013 07:20 PM by floydtown.)
Good to know, especially since I've been looking to trade (as of this morning)....lol. Ive been a member here for awhile now, just starting to post rcently tho....since concentrating mostly on another forum . I'll get right on adding caress for trading.
Thx for helpin out a rookie!

Wants:
Football: N. Foles, J. Criner, N. Toon, M. Floyd
Basketball: Derrick Williams, K. Irving, K. Faried, 2012 rc: Isiah Thomas
Baseball: P. Goldschmidt, Darvish, Trout, Trumbo, Harper, Kinsler, Hosmer

Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008