`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sometimes the last pack ain't all that great!

Sometimes the last pack ain't all that great!
Curiosity killed the break here ladies and gents, I have been looking at a sad and lonely box of ITG Ultimate 7th Edition for years now, and finally had the curiosity to grab it and see what lurked inside. Priced at $150, I was given a 25% discount because of how old it was, and I may be able to get the amount that I saved back on what I pulled from it. This would be the first ITG product that I've busted since the first year of BTP, other than random packs of H&P, but I figured what would it hurt? Oh, it sure did.

[Image: 1-1_zps2eab86d9.jpg]

I can't say that it was a terrible break, as I did get exactly what was advertized, but it was rather unimpressive to me. Breaking high end stuff always is, so I normally save my pennies and wind up buying PC stuff instead. I'm probably going to stick with that method from here on out. All three cards are available, shoot me a PM if you need anything!
-Chris
Collecting Cam Neely & Boston Bruins
Photobucket: http://s15.photobucket.com/albums/a372/p...or%20Sale/

RE: Sometimes the last pack ain't all that great!
Meh... and more meh! Too bad about the rough break, but your other Last Pack Rules have been absolutely stunning thus far! Best wishes... and stay out of Hugh's terrible jokes! He will only drag you down to his level.

Randi

Wow! Lionel "I trip on the blue lines" Conacher...REALLY??????

Not to bad
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

I tend to stay away from "higher end" stuff like this

my LCS has a box of 5 packs for 499.99 (according to their site)

Not sure what each pack would be but i would guess about 110.00 to 120.00 per pack (not on their site)
Wanted:

Sidney Crosby, Ryan Nugent-Hopkins

buying singles save me a lot of money.. but sometimes i buy something and don't even get my money back.. like i bought 10 packs of 2012-13 khl gold collection for 48$ thought maybe i will pull ovechkin or kovalchuk or some other nhl star. and my best cards was 2 patches of players i never heard and 1 auto of Konstatin Gorovikov i don't even know who is that.. so not sure if i will get 48$ from those cards probably not.