`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Ron Manci's BGS Group Submission #11 - YOUR CHOICE

RE: Ron Manci's BGS Group Submission #11 - YOUR CHOICE
PM's returned and my inbox was full so if I missed anyone please PM me again. Sorry.
2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

I have a card or two to include, sent you a PM.

Thanks!

Are you sure we can't do a regrade within a bgs case? I was told by a guy at a show he does this all the time. Basically he just tells them to only break out if subs are higher.

(05-02-2013, 10:03 PM)bostonsports1 Wrote: Are you sure we can't do a regrade within a bgs case? I was told by a guy at a show he does this all the time. Basically he just tells them to only break out if subs are higher.
I'll check again but I was told they only re grade other company slabs. If you want to have a BGS re graded you would have to crack it and send it in as raw. But I'll ask again for you. I think you would have a better chance of a higher grade raw anyway. Don't you?

2012 Beckett "Super Collector"

(05-03-2013, 06:34 AM)giantfan270 Wrote: I'll check again but I was told they only re grade other company slabs. If you want to have a BGS re graded you would have to crack it and send it in as raw. But I'll ask again for you. I think you would have a better chance of a higher grade raw anyway. Don't you?
Ok let me know. Yah I see what your saying, but it would be too risky to break them out and potentially get a lower grade

sending my cards out monday.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]