`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to package? Plz help

How to package? Plz help
I just filled out the internet form and payed with credit card on this site for 16 cards to be graded by BGS. Total was $200 before promo code that I am hand writing with my address and signature hand written on printed out form. I am gonna use penny sleeves and top loaders cases for cards, but what else should I use to make sure they don't get bent? How to package etc. in detail plz if you can help me.

RE: How to package? Plz help Jeff
Sandwich them between two pieces of sturdy cardboard and wrap some packaging tape around them really secure. Then wrap that bundle in some bubble wrap. Then put in a box full of newspaper or packing peanuts.

Some would even suggest putting that box in an even bigger box after wrapping it in further bubble wrap.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(04-15-2013, 11:14 PM)y2hood Wrote: Sandwich them between two pieces of sturdy cardboard and wrap some packaging tape around them really secure. Then wrap that bundle in some bubble wrap. Then put in a box full of newspaper or packing peanuts.

Some would even suggest putting that box in an even bigger box after wrapping it in further bubble wrap.
Sounds great to me!!
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Wow I put in penny sleeves then Card Saver II's and stick in a bubble envelope then a flat rate envelope lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

I wouldn't. Cards can shift in top loaders. It's not a deal breaker for BGS, you'll still get your service, but not advisable.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram