`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1998 Fleer Ultra retail pack break.

1998 Fleer Ultra retail pack break.
It's been a long time no see. Been very busy. I busted 9 retail packs of 1998 Fleer Ultra. Did pretty well. I beated the odds and almost all the cards have paint chips from sticking together.

Tyronn Lue rookie 1:6pks
[Image: Zi6_5496_zps749c7f31.jpg]

Ron Mercer NBA attitude insert 1:9pks
[Image: Zi6_5497_zps6e3e991f.jpg]

Raef LaFrentz world premiere insert. Looks very awesome. Love the shiny.
1:30pks
[Image: Zi6_5498_zps2ac142d2.jpg]

Ray Allen Give and Take insert. 1:26pks
[Image: Zi6_5499_zpsb8818286.jpg]

[Image: Zi6_5500_zps392547ff.jpg]

My favorite pull. Vince Carter rookie. Some tiny chippings but still awesome. 1:6pks
[Image: Zi6_5501_zps4aa5cdda.jpg]

RE: 1998 Fleer Ultra retail pack break.
Nice break!

I was/still am a HUGE Carter guy, and I remember buying like four packs of that stuff at a LCS when it first came out.

I pulled the Carter and quit right there. The guy at the LCS wanted to trade for it but I was like, no thanks, this is the exact card I was trying to pull, LOL.

A couple of weeks later I went to a different LCS and bought like two or three more packs, pulled the Paul Pierce and called it good on that product.

Should have kept going for the Dirk, LOL

(04-12-2013, 01:15 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Nice break!

I was/still am a HUGE Carter guy, and I remember buying like four packs of that stuff at a LCS when it first came out.

I pulled the Carter and quit right there. The guy at the LCS wanted to trade for it but I was like, no thanks, this is the exact card I was trying to pull, LOL.

A couple of weeks later I went to a different LCS and bought like two or three more packs, pulled the Paul Pierce and called it good on that product.

Should have kept going for the Dirk, LOL
Sweet memories. Thanks for sharing. I Love stories that bring fond memories.

I really like Vince, I bought a box of 2009/10 upper deck retail and got a Kevin Garnett redemption auto that was never made, so they sent me a Exquisite Vince Carter buyback auto. I would rather have gotten the Garnett auto, but I was happy with the Carter auto.

Nice carter
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK