Trading Racing for Basketball & Football
Here is a link to my photobucket what I have for trade and some pics

http://s864.photobucket.com/user/Dennisd...or%20Trade

[Image: 2012FanfareAutographs-MarcosAmbrose.jpg]

[Image: 2012FanfareMagnificentMaterials-MarkMartin.jpg]

[Image: 2012FanfareAutographs-KurtBusch.jpg]

[Image: 2010PressPassWheelsUpperCuts-MartinTruexJr.jpg]

RE: Trading Racing for Basketball & Football
Nice Mark Martin Dual Swatch card, too bad I only have Racing and MMA Autos/Relics FT, no Basketball or Football.

Jerry
Collect: Jeff Gordon, Mark Martin, Danica Patrick

[Image: echo1_zpsb2d0eada.png]

I'd love to get that Mark Martin or the Ambrose, but I doubt I have anything you would trade them for. I have lots of NBA and NFL cards FT in my ORG. PLZ check my ORG and LMK what you see. I am always willing to trade for base/insert/parallels that I don't have of Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne, Kyle Busch, Trevor Bayne and Danica Patrick.

Please check me for the Clint Bowyer relic. Thank you!
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(04-11-2013, 11:31 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: I'd love to get that Mark Martin or the Ambrose, but I doubt I have anything you would trade them for. I have lots of NBA and NFL cards FT in my ORG. PLZ check my ORG and LMK what you see. I am always willing to trade for base/insert/parallels that I don't have of Jimmie Johnson, Mark Martin, Jeff Gordon, Kasey Kahne, Kyle Busch, Trevor Bayne and Danica Patrick.
Sorry, I didn't see anything I would be interested in.
(04-12-2013, 09:12 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: Please check me for the Clint Bowyer relic. Thank you!
Sorry, I didn't see anything