`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Might want to dump your Soler cards now.

Might want to dump your Soler cards now.
Went to my first Daytona Cubs game of the year. Boy oh boy did it not disappoint. Son go ball signed by Zeke DeVoss & Jorge Soler. So that's cool. Game has usual stuff strikes balls strikeout hits walks bunts errors 5 actually at last count had some homeruns and even a takeout slide. Nothing out of the norm about the slide other then Soler was the one sliding. Words were exchanged benches were cleared. No punches were thrown just words and Soler was restrained until players went back to benches. Then things turned Grand Theft Autoish.... Soler charged the Threshers dugout with a bat. If this is signs of things to come. He likely flame out as mental lapses will cost him greatly

RE: Might want to dump your Soler cards now.
tempers and attitudes do tend to derail careers. i remember when i was still in little league, had a friend who swung the bat and had power exactly like griffey, jr...that big looping swing that put the ball out of the park on a line drive. all that talent got into his head...had a temper and attitude...got into a lot of trouble...never even played high school baseball...such a waste.

yeah well this guy has 30 Million in the bank. Obviously don't really know what was said but did hear chatter from some players during the game after the fact.

well I am interested in picking up 1 or 2 of his autos if anyone is looking to unload them
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

homeboy went banana sandwich. i understand getting mad but going after people with a bat is a little nuts.
[Image: w6CF1RN.png]
Another great banner by jbel4331!

Also collecting Brewers prospects and Hall of Fame autos

He'll got a fat suspension and then back to playing ball...

If anyone wants to unload i'm definitely interested..lol
[Image: arod.gif]

You have to be pi$$ed off to go after a group of people who have access to a rack full of bats all by yourself. Hehe.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-big-le...--mlb.html

Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

I actually traded and mailed mine out 2 days ago. I heard the other team was telling him that I traded his RC auto and that's when he lost it. Can't blame him.

Got a 5 game suspension.

pretty shocked it was only 5 games. don't tell me that there was never any intent. Now when he gets back wonder if other teams will try to push him and see if he has learned his lesson. He's gotta shake it out now before he make it up to the big leagues