`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
2013 tribute .....MAJOR MOJO!!!

RE: 2013 tribute .....MAJOR MOJO!!!
Really nice. Love the Pendleton auto. Let me know if the Kershaw is available for trade?

Are you collecting the base set? If not please keep me in mind for the base.
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

Nice hit on the Trout

That's a very nice break, I like the butler auto

(04-10-2013, 05:19 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: what a sweet hit - I am more interested in the Butler though! Let me know if you want to trade it
I'll give ya first dibs if I do.

(04-10-2013, 07:23 PM)ryanmo5 Wrote: Are you collecting the base set? If not please keep me in mind for the base.
Haven't decided if I will do base set this year but i'm thinking I may. If not Ill keep ya in mind bro.

(04-10-2013, 06:11 PM)franciscomarina Wrote: Really nice. Love the Pendleton auto. Let me know if the Kershaw is available for trade?
Haven't decided if I will trade anything yet but Ill keep ya in mind for the kershaw.

(04-10-2013, 05:24 PM)rentzington Wrote: Great looking cards and such a hit on that trout!

Love the look of tribute but ouch that box price
I look at it the same as any other high end product. Good price if ya hit big or get a nice group of cards but it is a product no matter what that I would not buy more then a box or two of. Last year I bought 4 boxes and first two where great and got me a maris and mantle relic along with a ernie banks auto and some other nice hits but gotta admit the last two boxes where rather meh. Did get some nice pc stuff though such as a chipper relic and a hank relic along with several base and parallels. Your call bro.
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base

Nice hit on the Trout!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

(04-11-2013, 09:56 AM)GermanVerman Wrote: I'll give ya first dibs if I do.

Haven't decided if I will do base set this year but i'm thinking I may. If not Ill keep ya in mind bro.

Haven't decided if I will trade anything yet but Ill keep ya in mind for the kershaw.

I look at it the same as any other high end product. Good price if ya hit big or get a nice group of cards but it is a product no matter what that I would not buy more then a box or two of. Last year I bought 4 boxes and first two where great and got me a maris and mantle relic along with a ernie banks auto and some other nice hits but gotta admit the last two boxes where rather meh. Did get some nice pc stuff though such as a chipper relic and a hank relic along with several base and parallels. Your call bro.

Yeah, i bought one box of tier one last year and got an amazing Yaz auto patch hit so i bought 3 more boxes that were all busts.

AWESOME!!!!! Not only a 1/1 but it's a great, great looking card. Congrats. Gotta keep the Trout, at least for a little while.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Well that's probably one of the most valuable cards in 2013 Tribute... so that's one more reason for me NOT to spend a ton on a box!
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

still pleenty of hits out there. got bat knobs and my personal favorite is th ebatting gloves
[Image: Ry9TZ.png]
Photobucket: http://s1252.photobucket.com/user/german...n/library/
Current Projects:
2013 Bowman Inception Prospect set 46/47
2013 Tribute Base