`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
2nd chance offer

2nd chance offer
I received a second chance offer mins after an auction ended, now I thought something was fishy so I removed all my bids but 1 which would have made me the 1st in line for an offer. Winning bidder has 0 feedback with 100% with the seller. Its a good deal but I was thinking of not buying it on principle.

Let me know what you think!
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: 2nd chance offer
I tend to agree with you.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

This just happened to me, but the price I bid was so close to the starting bid I decided to go for it.

I kept thinking it was a scam, but it's a pretty dumb scam for an extra $1.50
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

I did email the seller and they informed me the winning bidder is having problems with their paypal.
My Bucket

i love, as a seller, giving second chance offers if i have it to give. or when, as above, i have a newbie ebayer who cant their bleep together

(04-10-2013, 04:10 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: i love, as a seller, giving second chance offers if i have it to give. or when, as above, i have a newbie ebayer who cant their bleep together
I wish there was a minor league eBay where dumbs--t sellers and buyers who don't know what they're doing can bid and not pay for and cancel each other's auctions and waste each other's time.

Then, after like six months, they can take a test and get promoted to major league eBay, LOL

I broke down and bought it, price was too good to pass up. 43% BV for a Robert Griffin Patch auto I just could not let it go but I wont get excited until it shows up and in the stated condition. Thanks for everyone's input!
My Bucket

this happened to me except it was over a robert griffin and ryan tannehill sage NEXT dual auto/10.. the "winning bidder" wasnt paying so he offered me the card for my bid(which was close)... i said.. surely and paid immediately. 4 days go by and i see he opens a refund/order cancellation case with me because the original buyer finally paid up. Needless to say i finally got my money back but i was really ticked off about the whole incident... ill never do it again. really wanted that card and it was only 3 dollars LESS than the winning bid.
[Image: TT8dhuE.png]
Collecting Terrell Owens,Tom Brady,Peyton Manning, Josh Hamilton, Alex Smith
If you don't have any HIGH end cards, please don't try to acquire one of mine. Thank you.