`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WTTF: Durant base and inserts---PM if you are willing to trade KD base for LBJ base

WTTF: Durant base and inserts---PM if you are willing to trade KD base for LBJ base
If you have extra Durant base and inserts around, it is a new PC---my son has decided to collect a player of his own in basketball, and chose Durant.

I still have a ton of:
Vince Carter (still have a ton of rookies, inserts, mem cards...), Hill, McGrady, Webber, and random others. I have a ton of Lebron dups that are already listed and more to come. Also a lot of football and some baseball listed.

PM, Open offers, whatever works.

RE: WTTF: Durant base and inserts---PM if you are willing to trade KD base for LBJ base
Offer sent with comments! I will continue to add my Durants! Thanks!
I just added some of my Durants. I have a ton more as I collected him for a little bit. PLMK.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: WTTF: Durant base and inserts---PM if you are willing to trade KD base for LBJ base
sent open offer..

Responded to all offers...like the post referenced, trading Lebron base for either Lebron base I need for my PC or Durant base. If trading Lebron rookies, would want rookies of Lebron or Durant in return.

Not in the business of planning to trade Lebron rookies for 10 BV$2 Durant duplicate cards.

I still have a ton of base and a few rookies left.