`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
hate to do this but guess i have to call someone out

RE: hate to do this but guess i have to call someone out
well i messeged him and i will give him my paypal again and see if it gets to me. Trust me I am not one to call out inless i feel it is a must this to me was a must
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

Not to pile on Michael but I still have not received your end or the DC# you promised to send me. A little communication goes a long way.

I do want to say he did fix it he just sent me 10.00 paypal which was actually 5.00 more then we had agreed upon. Only thing I can say is maybe messege him that worked for me. Still if i did trade with him again I think I would have him send 1st but he is off my no trade list for now
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(04-08-2013, 06:33 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Slap taken and it's deserved. Can you send me your Paypal again? Cleaned out my pm's and completely forgot.
Glad to hear this is working out.
[Image: k4VFlSs.png] [Image: xnRMc6d.png]

I collect Dirk Hayhurst.
Thank you jbel4331 for the banner!

Pm to David as well.
I'm not making excuses. I screwed up after initial contact was made about him never receiving. I've only had this happen once before and the envelope actually showed 8 months after initial mail off. Sorry it worked out the way it did. I typically make 1 or two trades every two weeks but my bi-weekly mail offs are 8-12 envelopes mostly of free stuff to several boards I belong to. being called out, I'm fine with it, it happens. I'm more pissed at myself than anyone else will be. I'm not out to screw anyone out of anything, I'm not a great communicator either, everything is done on my phone making it more tedious. I'm not trying to rant or justify my longstanding membership or name on this board. Just stating my 2cents.
no org, please do not send trade requests

(04-09-2013, 11:11 PM)michaelstepper Wrote: Pm to David as well.
I'm not making excuses. I screwed up after initial contact was made about him never receiving. I've only had this happen once before and the envelope actually showed 8 months after initial mail off. Sorry it worked out the way it did. I typically make 1 or two trades every two weeks but my bi-weekly mail offs are 8-12 envelopes mostly of free stuff to several boards I belong to. being called out, I'm fine with it, it happens. I'm more pissed at myself than anyone else will be. I'm not out to screw anyone out of anything, I'm not a great communicator either, everything is done on my phone making it more tedious. I'm not trying to rant or justify my longstanding membership or name on this board. Just stating my 2cents.
Hey, big ups to you for checking in, man.

I'm currently waiting going on three weeks for my end to show up, and the other guy isn't responding to my notes or the mods'.

So, at least you're making an effort, that goes a LONG way in my book.

I personally despise call-out threads but I'm getting closer to feeling like I need to do one, too.

If it came to that hopefully he would step up and make it right, as you have done here.

(04-09-2013, 01:04 AM)david campos Wrote: Not to pile on Michael but I still have not received your end or the DC# you promised to send me. A little communication goes a long way.
I just wanted to let the board know that I did receive my cards from Michaelstepper today. The package was mailed a week after our trade was accepted and 2 days after my package was delivered.

Not trying to single him out but this has been happening a lot lately and is the reason why I added this statement in my profile.

I have been having issues with other traders not marking their trades as shipped after a trade has been accepted. I will only send my end once I have the other trader mark their end as shipped or provide a delivery confirmation number for the trade.

Like I mentioned above, a little communication goes a long way. A delivery confirmation was never provided despite me asking for the number twice. Everything worked out even though the communication wasn't the greatest.