`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
1 2012 Topps Value Blaster, Why do I always get the colts?

1 2012 Topps Value Blaster, Why do I always get the colts?
Bought one of those 2012 Topps Value Blasters at Wally Wonderland, while on sale, 5 packs of 2012 Topps and one pack of 2012 Topps Platinum Hobby

Anyways, Here are the hits if you can call them that.

2012 topps fb

Not sure what to think about this one, seems llike I always end up getting this guy.

hilton gr

Anyways, thanks for the look....
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

RE: 1 2012 Topps Value Blaster, Why do I always get the colts?
I think Topps and Panini are overloading their products with the Colts this year. The 2 Playbook cases I saw recently had 2 Luck auto patch books, 2 Fleener jersey books, 2 Hilton jersey books, a Luck jersey book, and 2 regular rookie autos (can't remember their names at the moment). The Rams are in almost absolutely everything I've watched break as well.

Hilton's not a bad guy to pull though.
[Image: VNTYXbe-Copy_zps4a0bcd1a.png]

If you got an auto out of one of those boxes you did good - to get a good player (T.Y. Hilton had a strong rookie year and was definitely coming on at the end of the year) on a team which is in my opinion ready for success, If you think that Andrew Luck is the real deal, you should be fine with pulling a player who is likely to be one of his top targets for the next couple of years at least. Hilton is also a very good punt returner as well.
The Colts have a lot of players showing up because look at their draft - first round, quarterback - obviously Luck was going to the rookie premiere. Second round - tight end - first pick of the second round. Third round, tight end and wide receiver. They also drafted a running back and a second quarterback. The rookie premiere this year was entirely offensive skills players - so a team which drafted QB, TE, TE, WR is going to get a lot of people there. Card companies now are mainly producing cards of offensive skills guys - hence a team which drafted 6 offensive skills players is going to have a lot of cards for them.

Nice rg3s
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK

It took me 6 boxes before I even got an auto or a RG3 refractor. I also got a Colt but mine was Coby fleener and it was just a reg. auto. I'd rather have gotten you're card.

hey you guys need to quit complaining! As a colts collector I busted and busted this year and didn't get squat for colts! lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Really, swjrp? You should have been on the breaks I've been in on. I've seen probably around 10 or so Luck autos in the last 2 months. Just in the 2 cases I was in on for Playbook there was one of the acrylic auto patch books #d to 140 and one #d to 49! Not to mention the other Colts hits in those cases, either. Seems like, for some reason, the Chicago area seems to get a bunch of Colts hits in their cases (that's where the guys are that I break with), or maybe it's where they get their cases from...

(04-09-2013, 02:57 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: hey you guys need to quit complaining! As a colts collector I busted and busted this year and didn't get squat for colts! lol
I personally wasn't complaining, I was just saying what I've gotten so far.