`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ty cobb choice

ty cobb choice
If you had the choice would you rather have a t206 ty cobb red portrait psa 2 or a ty cobb signed check?

RE: ty cobb choice
I'd take the t206. If at a grade of 2, it's probably still pretty sweet. And I find that sometimes the lower quality gives the card great character.
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

t-206
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

You do realize that your threads are like asking most of us if you should have lobster or filet mignon while we're eating cheeze-its right?
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

I completely agree about the character. You can only imagine the boy who first pulled out the card carrying it in his pocket and showing his friends. Cards are meant to be enjoyed.

(04-08-2013, 05:18 AM)tate31nym Wrote: I'd take the t206. If at a grade of 2, it's probably still pretty sweet. And I find that sometimes the lower quality gives the card great character.
Alex Gordon collector and author of http://viewfromtheskybox.blogspot.com/

[Image: W2WNKId.png]

I guess the T206 has much more meaning to it
[Image: YTORkDJ.png]
Thanks to Jbel4331 for my sig!!!!

Collecting 1964 Topps Venezuelan(completed),Andres Galarraga, Cal Ripken Jr, Miguel Cabrera, Bobby Abreu, Phillies, Venezuelan players and players from my sig. Also all Topps sets from the 80s, 90s, 2000s, 2010s

(04-08-2013, 10:43 AM)zeprock Wrote: You do realize that your threads are like asking most of us if you should have lobster or filet mignon while we're eating cheeze-its right?
lol...sorry for rubbing it in but if i had some left over lobster you know id hook you up

Since I already have the red portrait I would go with the check (depending on the quality of the auto and how he signed it, since his sig varies).

I would probably take the card. How many can you say have that card?

I would rather have the card for sure.