`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
What a sweet Mistake!! Error card

RE: What a sweet Mistake!! Error card
I think if they use game worn the prices would sky rocket. They still have to.acquire used jerseys. And rookie premiere is probably the cheapest means.

MAINLY COLLECTING KANSAS CITY CHIEFS PLAYERS
new updated bucket 12/16

(04-09-2013, 12:48 AM)jheringa09 Wrote: Did you know that Topps does that? Check the back for their guarantee. You gotta read the print and determine the legalities of it all. Sometimes, it states "event worn." Sometimes, "game worn." Sometimes, it will state something along the lines of "such and such wore this in a game." And then there are those that say, "not from any specifit game, event, or season." For all we know, that sick Darren McFadden patch auto or jersey card could have been worn by Jamarcus Russell. I'm just saying.
yeah i know, its how i separate my game used from "event" worn or other. really could care less about a jersey card unless its game used, everything else to me is suspect.

im just saying it should all be game used or nothing at all, that way it actually has true meaning unlike an event worn or other crap they put in their that might have been worn for maybe 15 seconds.
[Image: LqvsVQD.png]

(04-09-2013, 02:46 AM)geddon81 Wrote: yeah i know, its how i separate my game used from "event" worn or other. really could care less about a jersey card unless its game used, everything else to me is suspect.

im just saying it should all be game used or nothing at all, that way it actually has true meaning unlike an event worn or other crap they put in their that might have been worn for maybe 15 seconds.
I agree, but there's only 16 regular season games, and most rookies play only about 6-8 games before their patch autos and stuff come out. 6-8 game used jerseys for both Topps and Panini wouldn't allow the cards to be made especially when print runs run in the 1000's at times like SPA used to. Even for RC's like Limited where the prints run at 99 has gotta be difficult to cut up one jersey. Not even at 99... I almost forgot about the shorter prints.
Collecting Falcons, 3 Color or More Patches!
--- 2011 Rookies and Stars Materials Black Prime Longevity 053 out of 106 found. HELP!
[Image: StevenJacksonFalconsSmall.jpg]

http://s626.photobucket.com/user/JHnGA09/library

(04-08-2013, 06:07 PM)jheringa09 Wrote: I don't know about it "not actually being an error." The companies wait till they get drafted to make the cards. Everything usually gets going at the Rookie Premier invitational. That's when most of the jerseys are worn and then produced into our cards.

It was suppose to be like that. I think every single rc in that set has the wrong team logo. I highly doubt they made every single card wrong and just let it slide. That set has been brought up quite a few times on the boards since they made it.
[Image: nthnoak.jpg]

Looking for 49er Autos and Kobe Bryant.

http://s829.photobucket.com/albums/zz216...r%20Trade/