`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
OT: Hi all

OT: Hi all
Just wanted to pop in and say hi I am still alive. Gone through a lot in the last month, father passed away, had to go to a school for 2 weeks for work, had surgery last week and am now on recuperation time. Will be home all next week not doing a dang thing. Very limited to what I can do so will be throwing a lot in the org since I had to start over again.
Being out from work for so long I almost thought of selling off my collections just to pay the bills. Came really close. Had to dip into savings to barely make it.

Still might sell off a lot of things so I can complete some sets or trade for the cards that I need.

Thanks for reading

Shawn Mercier
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

RE: OT: Hi all
Hey man glad to see your still kickin hope everything gets better for ya and we can set up a trade or 2
Photobucket

Well the site is being extremely slow so it might take me more than just a week to enter thousands of cards lol
Check me out! Updating all the time. Working my ORG daily! Have lots to trade.

Collect Patriots, Texans, Bruins, Texas A&M, UCONN and current project 2011 Certified FOTG /250 set 2011 Playoff Contenders Set

http://s1082.photobucket.com/albums/j369/Mercier2002/

Hi Shawn, nice to see you back, but hate seeing everything that hasn't went well.
[Image: AllthingsOregon2copy.jpg]

(04-07-2013, 07:50 PM)mercier2002 Wrote: Well the site is being extremely slow so it might take me more than just a week to enter thousands of cards lol
hey man just glad to see ya back I can wait lol
Photobucket

Welcome back. Sorry to hear about the passing of your father...
Currently collect: NON-SERIAL NUMBERED autos, Topps, and Topps Chrome cards of players in Bengals uniforms.

glad to see you're still kicking Smile
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75