`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minor League IP Autos

Minor League IP Autos
The wife and I went down to the SkySox game this past Friday night against the Reno Aces and did quite well in the auto department. Brett Butler was classy as always and signed everything everybody had for him. Just wanted to share with the community and thanks for the look.

[Image: Scan0003_zps965e12dc.jpg]
[Image: Scan0002_zps2d4e536f.jpg]
[Image: Scan0004_zps0c0cc48d.jpg]
[Image: Scan0005_zps53474d10.jpg]
[Image: Scan0006_zps288327f4.jpg]
[Image: Scan0007_zps57c186b0.jpg]
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

RE: Minor League IP Autos
Very nice. I live in Las Vegas and go to the triple-A games when I can. I've scored some pretty nice 'graphs myself. I'm 54 years old but feel like a kid when I'm asking the players to sign!
It does no good to get on the right track if you are headed in the wrong direction.
[img]http://i999.photobucket.com/albums/af111/baseballmason1958/st_louis_ca
rdinals_towel-1.jpg[/img]

sweet -pls let me know if you go back. I would love to work something out for a few Kila auto's!
Royals Super Collector; PC's of Paul Splittorff, George Brett, Mike Sweeney

please check me for the arendano if possible ft
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

(04-07-2013, 01:02 PM)homerjg007 Wrote: sweet -pls let me know if you go back. I would love to work something out for a few Kila auto's!
Best of luck, Kila has never been kind to the autograph seekers, at least not in Tacoma.

Rack City!!!!!!!!! Awesome job! I especially like the Skaggs!
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

You did awesome. Love the Sjaggs autos and definitely you can't go wrong with Brett Butler. Congratulations and thanks for sharing.

Thanks everybody for the comments. Yeah, Kila has been horrible. I think my wife just got real lucky and he was in a good mood. I have been trying to get that card auto'd for 4 years - this is the first time he has even looked at us when we asked. I went back down on Saturday without the wife and a bunch of kids asked for his autograph and he just brushed them off.

(04-07-2013, 03:06 PM)rascrush Wrote: please check me for the arendano if possible ft
I will take a look. I can probably let the elite extra edition go as I have a couple of those now.
Collecting Mark McGwire, Will Clark, Bo Jackson, Albert Pujols

cool thanks just let me know
[Image: banner4_zps7ecf2a69.jpg]

also dez bryant,any bama players in bama uni,john parker wilson,jered weaver,matt kemp,topps triple thread stuff,anthony rizzo

I go down to the Springs to get Skysox autographs a couple times a season. Good stuff.

I will say, though, that it's poor form to ask/expect a player to sign 10 cards, and trust me, I've been to Skysox games where an "album pager" has complained that a player has "only" signed 3 of the 9 cards he shoved in front of him. SMH